When you confess to Takeru

A Collection of Takeru Sato Scenarios~

You had spent most of the night worrying about the coming day. The evening before you had been chatting with your best friend, and you had both reached the decision that it was time you confessed your feelings to your crush.

You had had a crush on Takeru Sato, a high-school senior of yours, for about a year now. On several occasions, you had talked with Takeru, because your best friend was neighbor to him. He was one of the most popular boys at school, if not the most popular, and whenever you talked to him, you had noticed the daggers other girls shot at you.

When you came to the school, you went straight to your locker to grab your books. By your locker was your best friend waiting for you. You smiled to her and she returned the smile.

“Good morning.” You said as you reached your locker.

“Morning. So, ready to confess?” Your best friend asked a bit too enthusiastic for your liking.

“Not really….” You said unsure of yourself. You were not really the most outgoing person, nor where you one of the prettiest girls in school, which had made you unsure of yourself.

“It will be fine!” Your friend tried to reassure you. “You have as good a chance as any other girl in this school!” Your friend continued trying to cheer you up.

“Thanks…” You were happy that your friend were trying to cheer you up, but you didn’t really want to get your hopes up, since the chance of him dumping you was still 50%.

Before you could chat any further Takeru was walking towards you smiling his ever so charming smile. You tried to avoid looking at him, at least tried not to stare at him, but without luck. You couldn’t take your eyes off him. You could feel your heart starting to beat faster and your cheeks burn up a bit.

“Good Morning.” Takeru said smiling as he had reached you and your friend. Conveniently, his locker was right next to yours.

“M-morning…” You answered with an awkward smile. Your friend greeted him as well before secretly smirking at you. You instantly wanted to run.

“Say Takeru-kun do you have a second?” Your friend asked Takeru.

“Sure, what is it?” Takeru answered with pure interest. Your friend's smirk widened.

“My friend here has something she wants to say to you.” Your friend said gesturing to you, making Takeru look at you with expectant eyes. The only thing going through your mind at that moment was I am screwed!

“What it is you want to tell me?” Takeru asked smiling.

“Ehm…I…uhh….” You stuttered nervously, trying to confess in the manner you and your friend had practiced the evening before. You cursed yourself at your nervousness.

“Yes?” Takeru asked trying to encourage you to continue. You took a breath, trying to calm your nerves. At this time most students wasn’t in the hallways any longer but in their respective classes.

“I…I like you!” You finally said after a minute of silence fighting your nerves. You could feel your face blushing, and it wasn’t helping when you saw the shock on Takeru’s face. You were about to apologize and run away when you suddenly heard him chuckle.

You curiously looked up at him. Not understanding why he was suddenly laughing. Maybe he was mocking you for foolishly thinking he would want a confession from you? After a moment, his light laugh changed into a nervous smile and a small blush was visible on his face, which literally puzzled you.

“To tell you the truth, I have actually had feelings for you for some time now. Never thought the feelings was returned.” He said smiling.