What you get me into

You Wouldn't Dare....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9

                                                    

"So-Ra!" JB yelled after her. He could completely understand how embaressing it could have been for her to have gone through that. JB didn't know that this letter had any possibiltiy of being for him. He hadn't seen any signs...or maybe he hadn't paid much attention. Sighing heavily he continued to chase after he until she came to a complete stop. So-Ra sat on the old bench in front of the feris wheel of the amusement park tears falling down her cheeks. She turned back to see the couples within the feris wheel and those getting on with their hands held tight together. So badly she hadn't wished this to happen...that she would confess and for complete strangers to see it happen. She slapped herself mentally in dissapointment. "So-Ra..." JB said softly and So-Ra looked up to her suprise and soon forced a smile after wiping away her slight tears.

 

"Oh hey..." So-Ra had said before turning her back to face him. JB took a seat right beside her rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

 

"Sorry..." they both apologized in unison, chuckling afterwards. "How about we act like this didn't happen." JB suggested referring to the situation. He took the letter that she hadn't taken earlier and placed it on her lap. So-Ra hesitated to answer that as she reached for the envelop that was still closed shut. Did she really want to forget about it...she couldn't just act like she didn't like him...

 

"Keep it." she hadn't answered his question and just passed back the letter. "When you feel ready to open it....or you want to open it then do." She told him. So-Ra got on her feet dusting herself off. I'm not just going to act like nothing happened Jaebum... With that she walked away leaving JB speechless. His hand reached out but he stopped himself as soon his hand went back to his side. He stayed there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter