This Stupid Phobia....

You Wouldn't Dare....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4

 

Knocking on the door of the girl's bathroom Junior could hear the sobs. The only person it could be would have to Bora.....He had wanted to call out her name and ask her if she was fine but had been scared to. "W-what are you doing here?" Catching sight of So-Ra his eyes grew wide as he took a step away from the door. "Are you going to answer me junior?" she had asked once again.

 

 

"Ah~ this isn't the guys bathroom?" Scratching the back of his neck nervously. Smooth Jinyoung...Smooth....

 

"Nice Try." she scoffed lifting the frame of her glasses and pushing the bathroom door open. "Yah....you can leave now." She demanded pushing him away as she sneaked her way inside.

 

"But cla-" and she slammed the door in his face. Well That wasn't very nice. With that he had walked away still intrigued to why Bora had spent so much time in the bathroom. She hadn't worn too much make up had she? Nope. Don't think so.... That's when he returned to the door of the girl's bathroom and leaned his ear near the door. Watching from all sides to see if anybody had been watching him.

 

"You didn't say anything right?" He could over hear what he thought to be So-Ra's voice ask Bo-Ra. "You know about...." About what?!? Say it!

 

"What are you talking about?" the conversation between the two continued.

 

"Junior was right outside the bathroom Bo-Ra." So-Ra had told her. Dang. 

 

"That !" She yelled reaching for the door handle. As soon as Junior heard the slight opening of the door he hid his face....

 

"Don't worry I sent him away he's probably not there." and the door closed soon after she had been reassured. Phew.....He wiped the invisible sweat off of his face and con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter