A Lost Letter

You Wouldn't Dare....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

           

 

So-Ra leaned on the brick wall outside of the school walls, this time without Bora though. She watched as the boys played their usual basketball games after school on fridays with a piece of paper in hand. Her hand trembled with shyness and her heart beat even faster as she saw Jaebum making his usual perfect shots into the basket. Nobody knew about this crush...not even Bora. It wasn't so hard to keep a secret though...So-Ra was always known to be the quiet and secretive type, never having any scandals within school grounds. 

 

This time she was ready to confess after so much time...Well Sort of...She stood there in the background sighing heavily as all the boys gathered their things to go home. How the heck do you confess to a guy? Aish.... So-Ra stomped her foot on the concrete ground and attempted to get her head staright. She mentally slapped her self in attempt to become composed. I can do this!  With card in hand she walked towards the crowd of boys, eyes closed. Then Crash! she hit a body what seemed as hard as rock and tumbled to the ground. 

 

Attempting to soothe her hurt bum she cussed in her mind. Great... "Need some help?" She heard a familiar voice offer a hand. Jaebum?? JB?? Nooo! she looked up hiding her burning cheeks. "So-Ra shi?"

 

"Nope, I'm good..." and So-Ra stood up immediately brushing herself off as quickly as possible."Thank you for the offer! I gotta get going! Bye!" she waved in a rush hiding her face with her numerous binders.  JB only smiled, even chuckled. Then he looked down to see a card inside a pink envelope. 

 

"She must have dropped this..." JB was tempted to open it at the moment, but only hid it behind him when all the other guys came along. 

 

"Hey Jaebum hyung!" Yugeyom called out, Jackson following behind. "What are you doing?" He asked placing his arm over JB's shoulder, curious to what esxactly happened.

 

"Oh nothing." He replied getting Yugeyom into a headlock. "Let's get going though. Its getting dark out." and with that the boys were off, curious Yugeyom still looking back wondering what So-Ra would be doing there at this hour.

"I lost it!" So-Ra screamed as she noticed she had lost the confessio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter