The Pink Bunny Rabbit

You Wouldn't Dare....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

              

"So how does this costume come to use?" JB asked curious to how Junior could possibly use this idiotic costume as an excuse to get closer to Bora. 

 

"Well you see how the class is going to that amusement park like a week from today?" Junior reminded him and there he finally understood.

 

"Ah, that childish trip. And?"

 

"Well I'm going to wear this and get close to Bora, but I'm going to need your help." He stated.

 

"What could I possibly do thatwould help this work out?"

 

"Alot actually, and that letter..." He directed towards the letter in Jaebum's bag which was planned to be given back to So-Ra. "That letter is just the excuse I needed."

Junior held tighly to the costume in hand in hopes that his plan would work. It was either wearing a girly costume or dressing up like a girl... and he was not going to steep that low. "Psst." Attempting to grab Jaebum's attention. "You ready?"

 

"Why am I doing this again?" Jaebum had no idea how he could get into such a plan. If it weren't for Junior he would have said no in a heart beat.

 

"Well cause I need your help...Now go distract So-Ra by bringing her the card back." He demanded and Junior rushed into to the bathroom as sneakily as possible to go change. Seconds later Junior exited from the bathroom that he entered in his cute bunny suit. "Ah this uncomfortable~" He whispered to himself before going in search for Bora. Junior had known of her phobia and the only possible way he could think of getting close to her was by atleast disguising himself in a girlish manner. If Bora couldn't get near a guy, why not make her think she is not next to one? Clearing his throat he moved towards her in the girliest manner possible.

 

Luckily she was alone, thanks to JB's distraction, now he would have no problem approaching her and a suspicious friend. Before speaking he cleared his throat with the mascot hat upon his head. Adjusting the little bow on the tip of the ear and also fixing the little dress it came with. "Cute." He seemed satisfied with himself. "Well Hi young lady~" He said in a high pitched voice. 

 

"Hi...." Bora replied completely ignoring the weird bunny before her. Junior took a seat beside her.

 

"You seem sad want to talk?"

 

"No."

 

"You sure?"

 

"Your a pretty annoying Bunny aren't you?" Bora asked raising her eyebrow in curiosity.

 

"I get that alot." and right then and there Bora laughed even if it was so subtle, she chuckled. How cute~ Controlling himself Junior continued in his high pitched voice. "But anyway you do see pretty sad. Why aren't you enjoying such a great day at an amusement park?" He asked extending his arms out to emphasize the amusement park. 

 

"There really isn't much I can enjoy...." and that was when Bora noticed she a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter