Catching Feelings

You Wouldn't Dare....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

Another Day another Polaroid card. Bo-Ra scoffed as she grabbed the polaroid card that was taped onto her desk and made her way to the trash. He won't give up will he? She hasn't seen any guy be so persistent. Even she wouldn't be patient with herself. And in the trash it went, but Bo-Ra was hesitant....she looked back at it and actually thought it was pretty cute. But No....She turned her head trying to walk away from the trash can in which she threw it away, she kept glancing back though. Her hand was drawn to take it out of the trash can and take it with her.....But no! She slapped her own head and made her way back to her seat. 

 

Bo-Ra although with her phobia had many crushes in life, some assuming that her jitteryness and other such actions was because she was inerested in them....she learned to control those actions and all such other things that could give away her little secret. Some girls as she grew older thought she had no interest in guys.Why? Well she would always beat them up and never want to get near the opposite , always called them gross, and whenever a confession came along....well let's just say nothing turned out well. So through those experiences she learned to avoid liking a guy no matter how hard it may be.

 

That day the classroom was empty everybody coming late into homeroom as usual. Coming an hour earlier than others even her friend So-Ra, Bora attempted to enjoy things about highschool that she can't enjoy when boy's around to make her knees shake and become weak. Yes she still had done sports....the all girls ones that is. And yes she had eaten at the cafeteria....as far away from any guys as possible. And she also even sat in class with no problems...as long as no guy was beside her, behind her or even in front of her. If she could feel his breath against her neck, he was dead...if she could feel his touch....he was dead.....if he stared at her or talked about her, well let's just say its safer than the rest. With that Bora leaned on the palm of her hand as she sighed heavily. The clock kept ticking and everytime she looked up time seemed to get slower and slower.

 

All the time Bora had always wondered the real reason why she had this phobia of guys....she had always doubted that it was something that she was born

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter