Part 1

Punch!

tumblr_inline_nipe0mjuUR1s7zz1z.jpg

 

OC- Minyoung

_________________________

Minyoung POV

"YAH Kim MINYOUNG!"

"What's wrong?" I snapped from my sleeping, gasping and I heard laughter filled the classroom.

I couldn't believe that I had slept in the class, I felt embarrassed and looked up, only to find Mrs. Ahn glaring at me.

"I didn't know that my class was that boring." She frowned, crossing her hands over her chest. I stood up bowing and apologized for my rudeness and she just turned her back to me and returned to her place at the front of the class.

I sat down again, ashamed. I felt my best friend, Jimin, nudging me. He leaned in and whispered.

"What? Bad time at night?"

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep." I said, running a hand through my face.

"What's wrong? Girl's problem?" He smirked.

"Yah, no, it's not like that." I whispered, trying not to get Mrs. Ahn attention to me again. "I'm going to back the countryside next week and my mom is coming today for the transferring papers."

trans.gif

"WHAT?" He exclaimed, loudly and stood on his foot.

"Minyoung and Jimin" we both looked at the angry voice next to us and gulped hard. "Out of class, NOW!!"

Jimin was leaning his head on the wall and I was standing next to him.

"Sorry." He murmured.

"Never mind."

"So do you want to go?"

"Hell No." I snapped. "I really hate the countryside. Out of the blue, they came to me and they are like. 'Sorry Minyoung-ah~, but we are going back to the countryside' what the hell?" I slid and crawled over the ground as I hugged my knees. Jimin followed me down and stretched his legs over the ground.

"What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know, seriously." I sniffed.

 I really didn't want to go. I hate it since I was young and I had a bad memory of it.

Before coming to Seoul, I had been living there until I was 7 years old. And all I had, was a very bad memories of it.

The kids used to bully me badly and I was alone. I ran one day crying to my mom and my mom went to school. After that the bullying increased, I had to endure all of that until one day my dad came and said that we were going to leave. That he got work in Seoul. That I don't have to worry anymore.

"Want me to talk to your parents?"

I gave him a look that said: As if they are going to listen.

"We are going to meet again, right?" He asked. His voice was low and it sounded down.

I had been friend with him since I came to Seoul. We attended all grade schools together until we reached to 2nd grade of secondary school.

"Of course, Jimin-ah!" I said, smiling even though I am not sure. Maybe after if I attended a college in Seoul.  

"I'm going to miss you, my friend." He said, placing a hand over mine.

"I'll miss you too Jimin-ah" I warped my arms around his neck as he hugged me back.

How am I going to survive there? Again?

***

2 days later

Looking at her new school, Minyoung took a deep breath before entering it.

Minyoung's biggest fear was that in the countryside, the school was small that everyone knew each other and it was easier for the rumors to spread all over the school in a very small time.

Minyoung looked at her clock. It was 8 o'clock.

 Damn

She ran as quickly as she could before the teacher thought that she wouldn't make it that day.

When suddenly she felt something hard crushed into her which ended up with her over the ground. She winced, looking up to find a boy who was wearing long black jacket with a hoodie covering up his face, was on the other side of her, collecting the paper which she recognized as his.

"I'm so sorry." She apologized. He looked up at her which her heart skipped a beat and her mind went blank.

She didn't know if she was afraid or admiring.

The boy stood up, looking at her and she froze. He was so tall, his hair was black and dark and his eyes were cold as the air outside.

"You should have been more careful." He said calmly.

OH GOD his voice is so charming too.

"I'm just late and-" she couldn't continue her sentence as he walked away pass her, leaving her behind.

"Jerk!" She sneered and remembered that she was already so late enough for this.

 

"Hello." Minyoung greeted her teacher with a smile.

"Ah! Kim Minyoungm right? ... I'm glad to see you. I hope you will like the school." The teacher smiled as she took my hands, shaking them. She had a warm and nice smile. She was short and her hair reached her chin and her face was round. She was pretty and seemed to be young, not over 25 years old.

"Yeah, me too." Minyoung smiled.

"Here have a seat." The teacher gestured to a chair next to her and reached her hand into her drawer. She pulled some papers and handed them to her.

"Those are your time table schedule and... The list of the activity that are recommended to you." She said, leaning in her chair and pointed on another paper. "Here! Fill this and write down the activity that you are going to join." She stopped talking and looked at Minyoung as if she was waiting for any response.

Minyoung cleared and nodded, "yes, I understand."

"Good! Now you can go to your class, it's 2-A. I wish you a good time. Be careful and if you want to ask about anything, I will be here."

Minyoung stood and bowed. "Thank you." Before she made her way out she returned back. "Can I ask for your name teacher?"

She smiled widely and said. "Kim Taehee."

"Thanks Ms. Kim," she bowed again.

Minyoung went to her class all the thoughts of new kids and how were they going to treat her ran into her mind like a marathon.

When she reached the hallway a tall man who wasn't that handsome, but had a well toned body and was wearing a sport clothes, looked at her and sighed

"You are the new kid."

Minyoung nodded and stopped at a good distance away from him, "Anyohaseyo, I'm Minyoung."

"Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm the PE teacher here by the way," he held his hand up in the air, "Wait for me here, Come when I call you in."

Minyoung gave him a confused look as she nodded.    

"Let me introduce you the new kid." The PE teacher said as Minyoung was waiting outside. "Come in," the teacher called and Minyoung took a deep breath before entering the class

Looking around the classroom, Minyoung stopped next to her teacher and half bowed.

"Hello, my name is Kim Min Young, please take care of me." She said smiling and noticed how the boys were smiling idiotically at her.

"Anyone have any question?"

A boy with a brown hair and a smile like the sun raised his arm, she stood anticipating his question.

"I heard you lived here before going to Seoul, is that right?"

Damn this country, nothing kept secret!! She forced her best smile and said, "who knows?" Tilting her neck to the right, slightly, a gesture of being unsure.

"What the hell? Are you trying to have a mystery aura around you?" A girl from the end of the class exclaimed.

"I'm not sure what you are talking about?" She smiled at her and winked, in which she noticed the girl burning with her anger.

Great, now I formed enemies before friends.

"Hey, Now, now.... You can sit next to Jimin!." He pointed at a girl at the other side, at the end of the class.

JIMIN!!

 She bowed at the teacher before making her way to her. On her way to her seat, her eyes widened that she almost gasped when she saw he was there. Just next to her. The jerk that she met 10 minutes ago. His arms were folded over his table with his head over them. She sneered before sitting next to the girl called Jimin. She couldn't believe that she had met another Jimin.

"Hi." Minyoung said.

"Hi Minyoung-ah, let's be friend." She looked energize person with a lot of energy to use. She handed Minyoung's her hand, which Minyoung hesitated before taking them

Don't trust anyone here. 

"Yeah, nice to meet you Jimin-ah"

"Nice to meet you, girl. You are going to have a fun time with us. And don't forget I'm always here!" She said brightly, that Minyoung started to like her a bit. Maybe she's a good perosn.

 Minyoung chuckled and nodded, "yeah, thank you."

****

The first period was math, which was Minyoung favorite subject. The teacher put an equation on the whiteboard and looked around the class.

"Who can answer this?"

All the kids looked another way, trying to avoid making eye contact with the teacher and the question didn't seem to be too hard to do.

The teacher's eyes fell down on the boy next Minyoung, who still was sleeping over his desk and sighed. almost dropped, wondering why the teacher didn't say anything to him.

The teacher's eyes wandered the classroom before filling on Minyoung whose eyes widened.

"You, new student, Can you do it?"

"What?" She gasped, she didn't expect him to ask her.

He pointed at the equation and Minyoung nodded, stepping out of her place. While walking to the front she heard some comments like; " Oooh the new student will another it." 

Or "She must be smart."

Or "she is just my style, beautiful and smart."

Or "I'm beautiful too you know." And this one, Minyoung could recognize as the comment of the girl whom she just attacked back then with words.

"Can you do it?" The teacher asked again and Minyoung smiled and nodded. She took the whiteboard marker from her teacher, feeling her hands trembling and shaking, her heart was beating fast that she could hear it. It was an easy equation to do, but the place was new for her and she felt nervous.

"Are you going to do it or not?" The teacher asked and she glanced at him before starting solving the equation.

The teacher smiled and nodded at her, as he checked her answer and it was right.

"You can go back!" He gestured his hands to her place and she walked back.

"It looks like we have a smart kid here, finally god has listened to my praying." And the kids growled.

Minyoung sat down back in her seat, trying to calm her heart down.

"Good job." Jimin grinned, holding her hands up for a high five and Minyoung slapped, accepting her high five, whispering, "thank you."

A sudden shiver ran through Minyoung's spines as she felt someone was looking at her, she looked beside  her and he was looking. Head tilted a little upward so he could see her for a little. His eyes were fixed on her for three second before he looked away.

 She shook her head as a shiver ran down her spins. As beautiful as his eyes were, there was something scary within them.

Such a scary boy.

***

"What about him?" Jimin asked, taking a bite of her bread, she and Minyoung were sitting in the cafeteria, having their lunch.

Minyoung's eyes scanned the cafeteria's hall and he wasn't there. This guy annoyed her for anon reasons. Like how he never got his attention in the class and sleep. How he talked badly a while ago at her and how his eyes scared her.

"It should be my question! I'm the new one here. Is he always sleeping at class?"

"Give up, girl! He's a scary one to deal with and everyone is scared of him!"

"I knew it." Minyoung murmured, taking a spoon of her rise that the cafeteria offered that day with a little soup. "Tell me how scary is him!"

"You are getting interested in him. huh?" she raised her eyebrow.

"Hell No" Minyoung exclaimed, and Jimin chuckled.

"Anyway, his name is Jeon Jungkook!" She said, examining her bread that she was eating. "He is well known as a gangster!"

Minyoung eyes widened. "Gangster?"

Jimin nodded and took a bit from the place she liked in the bread.

He looks scary but not a gangster. A mystery aura, but not so bad person!

"You, lair."

"It's true through! He sometimes comes to school with his face messed up completely. He is always alone and got into many fights."

"Fights?!"

"Yeah, he's so dangerous!"

"Did you see him fight before?"

"No, but some kids saw him. Anyway, He is a person, people from Seoul, like you, doesn't wish to get in touch with." She said, seriously. Her gaze was fixed Minyoung like a burning fire. As if she was warning she and Minyoung got a bit scared.

***

Minyoung's POV  

Jimin's words got into me like a ghost taking over my whole body. It scared me, he scared me and it would be great to avoid him. It's not the first or the last person to avoid, but being careful doesn't harm, right?

However...

Before the end of the lunch break, I told Jimin that I want to go to the library since it had been the only place that I felt comfortable in. She skipped and didn't come with me as it's her last place she would like to go in. I wasn't even surprise when she told me that.

The library looked old, it was large, but empty as if no one was stepping on it.

At a desk, there was the librarian sitting. Actually... Sleeping. His head was tilted backward as his back was leaning on his chair's back. His mouth was slightly opened that gave the impression that he was dead not sleeping, despite his loud snoring that filled the place.

"Excuse me!" I called him.

He rubbed his neck, and shrugged a bit.

"EXCUSE ME!!" I yelled this time and he jumped from his place almost falling from his chair.

"What?" He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Don't you know you can't yell at the library?"

"I think it's not your bedroom too." I spit and his eyes widened but soon he smiled.

"Who are you? I didn't know that our school has a beautiful girl." He smiled, staring up and down at me.

Now that I look closer he seemed to be handsome, his face's features were  handsome. He had this sharp nose and big eyes like deers, that was brown and warm. His lips were pinkish and I thought he put a lip gloss but he his lips every minute which means it's natural. And I envied him for having this beautiful look. How could a boy be more beautiful than a girl?

"Want to take a picture? It will last longer." He smirked and I felt my cheeks burning. It was so embarrassing. But I couldn't let him win.

"It looks like you are the one who need to take that picture" I spit and he chuckled.

"You are a cute kid!" He ruffled my hair and I slapped his hand away. He smiled. "So how I can help you cutie?"

"Where can I find books about the galaxy?"

"You want to read?" His eyes popped out. "Wow~ finally someone except that kid is going to read!"

That kid? I thought, I almost felt like I would be the only one who would come here.

"If I didn't want to read, then I wouldn't be here." I said a matter of fact and rolled my eyes. He nodded and gave me the library map. And it was the first library would ever have a map.

"It will help you! Don't get lost and don't destroy the place. It's so old and it easily destroyed."

I nodded, taking it from him, but stopped half away when he shouted, "What’s your name kid?" I raised an eyebrow, was he now going to flirt? And it was like he read my mind and corrected himself. "I need to write your name down here, you know." he pointed at a notebook in front of him. 

"Kim Minyoung."

"Your name look familiar, anyway, I'm Luhan."

I turned and walked away. Inside the library every corner looked like a maze. No wonder he gave me a map. But it was incredibly beautiful. Everything inside of it looked like a masterpiece.

The wood of the shelves was old, but there was a flower shape carved on it which gave it a modern look.

I took a lot of turns and it was like there was no ending of this place, until I found it. The galaxy and planet section. I think it was at the back of the library, since I walked too much. Like 5 minutes until I found it.

I looked through the books and I loved the smell of the old paper in the place. There was a book that took my attention, but it was far away.

I tiptoed and tried to get it, but it was still far so I held onto the shelf and pressed my body to it, tiptoed more in hope to reach my hand up for it. I felt the wooden shelve shaken under me, but I believed that I was holding it well and nothing would happen. But everything started to shake under me hard and the books were about to fall over me and I screamed

When suddenly I felt myself being thrown to the ground, I hit my back hard, but the books were falling over me despite hearing the sound of its falling

 I opened my eyes that were tightly closed, slowly only to find him looming over me. Jeon jungkook was there. His face was so close, which didn't look well as if he was in pain, books are next to us as his hands were at the both sides of my head.

Strangelym his eyes weren't scary anymore, it was warm and suddenly I felt heat rushing through my whole body.

Did he just save me?

__________________________________