Chapter 4

Haru

[HYUNWOO]

"Haru..... may not be able to live like a normal teen anymore."  (the doctor's face could say it all that he was disappointed but not as disappointed as we are)

 

 

 

"What do you mean doc?" (it was Tablo samchon who spoke while caressing Hyejung-imo's back who is continuously sobbing)

 

 

 

"Well, as you can see, the traumatic incident that brought Haru in this unconscious state created an unexplainable stress to her heart which I cannot give further informations yet. But don't worry, my team together with the Internal Medicine will do our very best in researching this newly discovered phobia-turned-cardiac shock and hopefully will be able to develop some treatment to it, and as of now, she has to avoid things that would scare her or anything that would make her heart beat faster to prevent her from another shock." 

 

 

 

"W-wait a minute, you mean she can't go to parties and have fun anymore?" (Mino hyung and his nonsensical questions made Seungyoon hyung hit him)

 

 

 

"Are you even paying attent----" (Seungyoon hyung)

 

 

 

"She can but she has to stay seated. Well, there are lots of definitions when it comes to the word fun, and dancing around wouldn't just be the only fun part to parties, would it?" (the doctor explained)

 

 

 

"Well, that is still sad. She can't enjoy her favorite hobbies anymore." (Seungri hyung pouted)

 

 

 

My mind was still blank. Both hands cupping my very anxious face. Although I could hear and understand their conversations, I still couldn't forgive myselt for being  so iresponsible. Both imo and samchon trusted me yet i repay them with this? A trip to Seoul Medical Center? I couldn't stay calm at the moment and I could feel myself intensely sweating. I should've taken care Haru. If only I was careful enough, this wouldn't have happened. We would've been home today celebrating our arrival. We would've ate lots and lots of foods and party like there's no tomorrow.

 

 

 

"You okay kid?" 

 

 

 

I looked up and saw Seunghyun hyung as he sat beside me. I didn't answer and I'm prettry sure he knows what my response is.

 

 

 

"You see, Haru is fine. The doctors already already took care of her, there's nothing to worry anymore. So why don't we wipe that face of yours." (he handed me his handkerchief)

 

 

 

"You know what you look like a zombie that hasn't found any brains for decades (I chuckled a bit upon hearing his corny joke again, oh how i missed that) Stop worrying, will yah?" (he tapped my back as he went to Hyejung-imo.

 

 

 

Speaking of which, T.O.P. hyung is the closest to me since he's my cousin.

 

 

 

I wiped my face with the handkerchief and straightened my posture. I took my sweater off and fixed my shirt. There's nothing to worry about, right? T.O.P. hyung said it already. I really should keep calm now, we are after all inside Korea's most well-knowned hospital.

 

 

 

[TEAYANG]

 

My precious niece, oh how I missed her. 

 

 

 

Why of all phobias, why does she have to have that kind of fear? She does not deserve to lay on a hospital bed unconscious. She should be enjoying her arrival together with us. If only I could trade places with her, I would. I have no idea why I love her this much. She's like the ideal daughter any father could have.

 

 

 

 I was literally quiet the whole time the doctor explained. Yes, I listened every bit of words that came out of his mouth. And an unexplainable stress? Is that even possible? Doctors should be prepared for this type of situations. Ugh, this really makes me mad.

 

 

 

"You have to look for treatments as soon as possible, okay?! You have to save her from that shock! She doesn't deserve this! She has to enjoy her life, not staying on a hospital bed or sitting a very lame chair!" (I couldn't hold it. I know Jiyong tried to calm me but it was no use)

 

 

 

"Don't worry sir, we will. Just give us time, we still have to go through researches and old documentaries." (the doctor assured)

 

 

 

Well, you better do it quickly. I dont want Haru to suffer. I want to see her smile and live happily as she wishes.

 

---------------------------------------------

a/n:

probably the shortest chap i have ever written but dont worry, I will update a longer chap next time. I promise. and i am so so so sorry for not updating for like a year. well, some unexpected things happened, so yeah. :) heres a none cliff hanger for you guys. luvyah!