Chapter 1

Haru

that's Haru[Haru]

So hey, uhmm, that's right. My name is Haru Lee, i'm 17 years old and I'm currently doing my very best to decide on things. Well you will be able to know what these THINGS are someday but~ I guess you already know more about me, right? Like, my Dad is Tablo from the former band Epik High who disbanded three years ago and my Mom, Kang Hye Jung who is still pursuing her career as an actress.

 

Well, I must say I'm a very blessed child to have a complete, happy family BUT as time goes by, it gets boring, WHY? well, that is because I'm living in a secret apartment here in Busan together with my cousin ever since I became 16 years old.. 

 

The reason why my parents sent me here is that, its because of my own "PROTECTION" as what I have heard. Well it! I'd rather die and have fun than hide and be miserable for the rest of my life. But sad to say, I can't afford to talk back to my parents. I'm not scared, it's just that I respect them so much that I wouldn't be able to think about my needs and wants.

 

And living here in Busan with my cousin, Lee Hyunwoo is like eating corn every single meal. I'm sick of it. Well, apparently not my cousin but the way we're living in this puny, little apartment is making me sick. It feels like we were squeezed from both sides of the building.

 

Seriously, I hate tight spaces. I dont understand why my parents chose this apartment when they are making such huge amount of money in Seoul. Even though i had some of these grudges, I still admit that I kinda miss them.

 

I'm their only child, who wouldn't miss their parents if they lived for years and get separated for some reasons, right?

 

" Hey Beef !!" 

 

Well, that's obviously my cousin Hyunwoo. We live together because he was tasked by my parents to guide me and make sure that i eat properly. Childish, right? But anyways, Hyunwoo is a year older than me but I don't call him *oppa*, its disgusting and speaking of which, he calls me *BEEF* because he loves combining names. He said he wanted to combine our names so he got the *HA* from my name and *NWOO* from his and as you can see, if those names combine, they make the word hanwoo, which is beef in korean.

 

"What do you want?!" 

 

Do I sound harsh? Well, that is how we talk.

 

"Where is my black Gucci watch, you Beef?!! I know you have it!!"

 

"I told you, I'm gonna borrow it!!" (I shouted from my room)

 

"You've been borrowing that for a week. You have your own watch! Use your own!!" (he screamed back from his room)

 

"Can't help it! It's too fab for me and my watches are lame" (I minimized my voice)

 

"Then why dont you buy a new one?" (this time he came inside my room)

 

"I'm saving" (i lied, HA! since when did I ever save)

 

"Since when did you save little Beef?" (hmmf, he knew me too well)

 

"Can I just have it?? Puhleaseeee" (I tried to do the aegyo effect but...)

 

"PFFFTT....BWAHAHHAHAHAAHA!!" (as expected)

 

i glared at him in return 

 

"Y-you look soo pffftt--funny bwahahaha!!" 

 

"Then, does that mean I can have the watch now?" (I said while doing my disgusting puppy eyes)

 

"Okay, okay! Just s-stop that! bwahahaha!" (SUCCESS!!)

 

A round of applause please for my successful aegyo *claps and appreciates self*

 

"Hey Pig! Aren't you going to Jimin's house?" (yep, i call him PIG coz he eats like one)

 

"Oh yeah, forgot about that" (he stood up from my bed while slightly slapping his red swollen face and wiped his tears)

 

"See yah later Beef" (ah, finally he left)

 

"Oh, and by the way, stop doing what you just did. Its hilarious hahaha" (and he closed my door and finally left)

 

Ah~ silence wrapped my room again until...

 

*munjawassyong~ munjawassyong~ munjawassyong~* (you've got a text message in korean)

 

I wonder who texted me at this kind of hour...

 

From: Appa

Sweetheart, we need you to come here in Seoul ASAP, bring Hyunwoo with you. We need to talk about something.

Sent: Seoul.14:30

 

And with that I felt my heart was about to come out from its cage. I need to call Hyunwoo.

 

-------------------------------

a/n

So, how was the 1st chapter guys? lemme know about yah feelings, ahryt? Anyways, seriously, guys, friends, fellow writers, authors, ladies and gentlemen, please do comment. I need your opinions and critics if possible, okay? And I apologize for this very short chapter. So what do you think would Tablo talk about with his daughter? 

P.S. that's Haru A.K.A. Beef