Chapter 2

Haru

[Hyunwoo]

 

I still can't get over of what just happened. Seriously she looks so cu--err funny. Anyways, I'm heading to one of my bestfriends' house. Jimin invited me to play some of his video games since his dad brought him a new one. 

 

I was about to ring the doorbell when Jinhee noona opened the door.

 

"Perfect timing" (she smiled softly and gestured me to get inside)

 

"Thanks noona, and is Ji---"

 

"He's in his room waiting for you" (she cut me off and went to the kitchen)

 

"Oh, thanks noona" (I bowed to her and headed to Jimin's garage-like room)

 

"Finally! Hey bro! This game is freakin' awesome! Dad knew me too well!" (Jimin exclaimed as he handed one of his joysticks)

 

"How am I gonna play this when I dont even know the instructions" (I said in a sarcastic way)

 

"Seriously bro? You're the best gamer in Skyford High! I didnt know that veteran gamers need instructions" (damn he's trying me)

 

"Whatever" 

 

I tried observing the game. It was a nice game indeed. Let's see, my character is an agent, cool. So, I need to kill two mafia leaders in order to gain new weapons and I also need to earn money to upgrade my suite, nice. And in the end, I will be able to save the King's daughter and marry her, pshh clichè. Ok, let's do this.

 

So as what I had planned earlier, I did my best in killing the the two mafia leaders and I made sure nobody saw me doing the killing. And indeed, I earned some coins. Then I bought a new bulletproof suite and continued my mission until I found the Princess who was chained inside an old abandoned factory and saved her. 

 

*Great JOB Agent H!* 

 

"H-How? B-But... W-Why?" (those were the only words that came out from Jimin's mouth)

 

"You should've been nice to me earlier you know" (I winked at him and showed him my victory smile)

 

*Baby let your hair down~ Let me run my fingers through it~ We can be ourselves now go ahead be foolish~*

 

"Hey Beef, what's up?" (I wonder why she called me)

 

"H-Hyunwoo-ah" (she called me by my name, that means she's serious)

 

"Why? What happened?" (I asked nervously)

 

"Dad texted me just now. He said I have to go to Seoul as soon as possible and I need you to come with me" (she softly said)

 

"Really? Ok, ok. I'll be there. Wait for me." (I ended the call and hurriedly picked my coat)

 

"Yo, Bro! Was that HER?" (Jimin shouted with his signature mischievous smile)

 

"I don't have time for that idiot! K, see yah!" (I hurriedly ran downstairs and went outside, good thing Jinhee noona wasn't there to interrupt me and ask me millions of questions with regards to what his brother was up to)

 

I ran as fast as I could and I didn't notice that I had been smiling ever since she called me. She said she needed me to come with her. Ughh, I shouldn't be thinking things like these right now. 

 

As I arrived at our small apartment, I saw her sitting on the staircase chewing something while checking on her phone with her earphones plugged into her ears and  it seems like she already prepared her things since her bag was already placed beside her.

 

"Oh your here, what took you so long Pig?" (I guess I'm back to business again)

 

"I wasn't able to ride on a taxi since Jimin's neighborhood is too peaceful"

 

"Oh, okay" (she flipped her hair and went back scanning on her phone)

 

Didn't she notice my sweat dripping dramatically from my forehead to my neck? Wasn't she able to at least appreciate what I did? Ugh such a brat.

 

"Oh, and by the way, go pack your things. Hurry"

 

I nodded. I guess she's the BOSS here.

 

[Haru]

 

I received a lot of messages lately from my Bigbang uncles. They said they were excited to see me. Wondering how they knew I was going back to Seoul? Well, news fly so fast these days. Even the YG shippers were blogging about my oh-so-comeback in Seoul. I'm not even an artist.I'm just a regular highschool student, geez. 

 

"Let's go" (Hyunwoo tapped my shoulders and went inside his car bringing both of our luggages. Yup, he has a Mercedes Benz but he rarely use it.

 

I followed him and sat next to the driver seat. I buckeled my seatbelt and the radio.

 

*Sugar~ Yes please~ Would you come and put it down on me~* (Sugar by Maroon5)

 

PERFECT! My favorite song is on. This is gonna be a long, fun ride.

 

The atmosphere inside the car was very quiet. Nobody dared to talk first. We were both enjoying the mellow songs until...

 

*Making my way downtown~ Walking fast, faces pass and I'm home bound~* (A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton)

 

We both faced each other with our silly grins. It was our favorite song together. We started singing like idiots inside the car. I did some little dancing and he did some head movements that were extremely hilarious. We were drowned with the song that we didn't notice we were already inside the airport gates.

 

"We're here!" (he exclaimed)

 

I guess he's more excited than me. He went outside and opened my door. What a gentle-PIG! Mwahaha! Anyways, he picked our luggages. We went inside the airport. I didn't expect that there would be hundreds of fans waiting for me inside. I'm a hundred percent sure that they will be taking pictures of me and I swear my face would cover all the newspapers again. I HATE THAT!

 

In order not to be seen by these huge ocean of people, we went through the emergency exit door and headed straight to our private plane that dad sent us.

 

"Good day Miss Haru, Good day Sir Hyunwoo" (A man with a black suite with matching sunglasses greeted us as we board the plane)

 

We both smiled back to him and bowed.

 

This is why I love private planes. No distractions, no unfamilliar faces, no DONT'S and most of all, free desserts.

 

The whole plane ride was very relaxing. Hyunwoo and I were both sleeping soundly.

 

 

After 30mins~

 

Hey Beef, We're here!" (I could hear Hyunwoo's voice but since I'm very sleepy, I pretended not to hear him when...

 

*RRRRRROOOOCCCCCCCKKK ANNND ROLLL!!!*

 

SH*T! He knows I hate ROCK musics! shhheeeessshh!! I covered both of my ears while tightly closing my eyes but as soon as I curled up like a hedgehog hibernating, the music got louder and louder.

 

"OKAY! I GIVE UP! I'M AWAKE OK?! (I shouted while doing the O_O eyes)

 

"I know you would. But hey, aren't you even excited Beef? We're finally back! Oh how I miss this place" (He screamed as if he was fanboying over a girlband or something.

 

"psh" (was all I could say)

 

But to be honest, I'm pretty excited. I'm gonna be meeting my family and friends here in Seoul after one year! It's great to be back home. I inhaled Seoul's fresh air as I went down the stairs. 

 

Oh, I forgot. I'm gonna be experiencing something horrible again. UGH.

 

------------------------------

a/n

I apologize for some of my mistakes or typos or whatever. To be honest I write/type this story on the spot, so I'm just following what my brain is telling me and what kind of ideas of events it'll give me. So, how was it? was it satisfying? And THANK YOU so much for subscibing. I will do my best to update this story every single day \(*3*)/ *sends each and one of you a virtual hug*

by the way, why did Jimin emphasized the word HER? Does Hyunwoo have some secret feelings for Haru? But they're cousins.. Could it possibly be an ?

P.S. meet Hyunwoo a.k.a. PIG