Chapter 3

Haru

 

Haru felt the nice warm air that welcomed her as she went down the stairs. She was finally back after a year full of miseries. After all, there's no place like home, as what they have said..

 

BUT she remembered something. There is no secret passage in Seoul Interntional Airport, which means, she has to go through the ocean of doom or should I say the "the crazy fans".

 

Haru quickly went to Hyunwoo who just went down the stairs.

 

"Your shades?" (she asked which sounded more like an order)

 

"First my watch, now my shades? Seriously?" (Hyunwoo replied as took off his sunglasses)

 

"Well, you look more hotter if you don't wear those" (she excused as she wore the sunglasses)

 

"Alibies" (he said while fixing his y - shaggy hair)

 

[Hyunwoo]

 

 

What she just said made me want to fly to the clouds and slide through the rainbows with colorful flying unicorns~

 

Wait.. WHAT?! What the hell was I thinking! Gawd! That came out of nowhere!

 

Forget that! That was so freakin' GAY! Anyways, now that she has my sunglasses, I don't have anything to cover my eyes from the media and the fans' eye - killing - flash of cameras except my hoodie. I knew this would happen, I should've brought my extra shades.

 

We finally made it to the entrance of the airport and as expected, hundreds of cameras welcomed us. What a great way to welcome our arrival. There were too many people that even the security guards were not able to hold the other crazy fans. The crowd was too tight that we could hardly pass. This why I hate airport arrivals.

 

I was looking on the ground making sure that I won't be able to step on somebody's foot when something caught my peripheral vission. 

 

It was Haru. I know she has a phobia of tight spaces. 

 

Without any hesitations, I hurriedly went to her not caring if I bumped or stepped someone. I need to protect Haru. As I got to her side, I could see her face getting paler and paler, her eyes were very weak the moment it landed on mine and she was as cold as ice. God, please not today. 

 

I'm pretty sure the people noticed us since the tension of the crowd became calmer and calmer. I could hear their gasps and "oh no's".

 

As the crowd loosened,I took off my hoodie and wrapped it around her. Then, I carried her in a bridal stlye going to the exit door. Good thing the people gave us a way.

 

I put her inside the car and sat next to her. There's nothing more important right now than Haru's condition. I kept on praying and hoping that she'd be fine by now.

 

I hugged her tightly all throughout the ride making sure that she would feel safe in my arms. And I kept on whispering to her that I'll always be here for her. I just can't afford seeing her like this. It hurts so bad seeing the girl you treasure the most, weak and unconscious.

 

----After an hour----

 

[Hyunwoo] 

 

We are currently here in the hospital. Tablo-samchon and Hyejung-imo were also here. They went here as fast as they could as soon as they receive my voicemail. Hyejung-imo was crying so hard that her eyeliners were smudged under her eyes while Tablo-samchon comforted her by hugging her lovingly and assuring her that everything was fine.

 

Even I myself didn't care of my current physical appearance. I know I looked like a mess right now but who the hell cares! What's best is that knowing Haru is safe.

 

We were still not allowed to go inside when the Bigbang hyungs came. Everyone was worried sick. Even the Winner hyungs were there. 

 

"What happened?" (Jiyong hyung asked me worriedly)

 

"The crowd. It was too tight" (I replied)

 

I know they are already aware of Haru's phobia.

 

"Tsk, I really hope there would be a medicine for phobias.." (Taehyun hyung sighed)

 

"I don't understand why people have to have phobias" (this time it was Taeyang hyung who spoke with all his courage)

 

I know Taeyang hyung loves Haru so much ever since Haru was born, Taeyang hyung was Haru's most favorite samchon and everyone is aware of that. And I bet Youngbae hyung is just as miserable as I am right now.

 

Minutes passed and the room was surrounded with silence when the doctor from Haru's room came out with a very shocking face...

 

We were all so worried that we could have strangled the doctor one by one immediately.

 

"Haru------

 

----------------------------

a/n:

I am so sorry for not keeping my promise. Gosh I feel so guilty right now. As much as I want to update this fanfic, it seems like my school projects haunted me for not finishing them and our fourth quarter is coming up so I better focus on my studies. High school life isn't that easy, okay. And I also apologize for this very short update. I'll make it up to you guys. I just hate school requirements! And~ please don't hate me for my cliff-hanger updates. BTW, Thank you so much for subscribing 'Haru', ILOVEYOUALL <3

 

samchon - uncle

imo - aunt