A Free Kick

You're An Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She looked at herself in the mirror, focusing on how she looked at every angle, she touched her curls, which had been perfectly blown, her cheeks that looked as smooth as silk, and her round eyes with the lightest makeup she could apply. She checked her phone, getting a new message from the Almighty Luhan.

From: Almighty Luhan

Hey idiot! Come on, I'm outside. I'm coming to school with you.

She chuckled as she read those text message from her bestfriend. She stood up and looked at herself one last time at the mirror. The dress her mother had given her had fit her perfectly, it wasn't loose, nor was it light. She smiled as she satisfied with her appearance.

 

 

Luhan, where is your class? Minhee asked him, holding Luhan's hand.

36-B but my class haven't started yet. Let's grab some breakfast first! Luhan said, dragging her with him towards the cafe. She giggled as he dragged her towards the cafe. Every students looked at them with a disgusting look and then there's one person clenched his fist as he saw her with other young man.

Luhan, can you buy me a sandwich and a strawberry milk? Minhee asked him, giving him a cute smile. Luhan laughed and quickly nodded his head.

Anything for you, Minnie

Hey! Stop calling me that, you fatty ! Luhan giggled as he saw an angry face of his bestfriend. 

Lee Minhee, who is he? Minhee quickly looked up, saw a young man looking straight into her eyes. Kai, she thought. 

None of your bussines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter