Luhan

You're An Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang, signalling the arrival of the break. Minhee quickly stood up from her chair and saw Kai grabbed a hold of a girl's waist and pulled her in, sitting her on his lap as he nuzzled close to her exposed neck and the sweet spot, the girl moaned, his eyes never left Minhee's eyes, as if he was trying to hint something. Minhee wasn't aware of his hints as she walked away. 

Jealousy.

That's what he wants but Minhee wasn't aware of his hints. She quickly stood up and walked away. The door is closed. Kai quickly pushed the girl from his lap, wiping his lips. 

Oppa!, the girl whined as Kai slung his bag over his shoulder, waking away from the girl.

 

 

Unbelieveable, he told me that he likes me but he is making out with the girl, disgusting, Kai will be Kai. He will never change. Once a playboy, always a playboy. No one can change him. she mumbled, making a disgusting look. Little did she know, she could change him.

Minhee!! she flinched when someone cried out her name, she turned her head, saw a young man with his platinum blonde hair pushed back. Who is he?, she thought. The young man pulled her closer, hugging her tightly.

Hey! I can't breathe, let me go! Minhee said as she tried to push the young man away.

You idiot, you seems don't remember me? I'm Luhan, your bestfriend forever and ever, you idiot the young man said as he let her go from his embrace. Minhee's eyes are now widened as it going to pop up. Luhan grinned at her.

Luhan? 

Yes, the Almighty Luhan, the young man said proudly, she scoffed amusedly.

Full of yourself, I see she said as she punched his arm lightly. Luhan let out a laugh, ruflling her hair.

Hey, don't you miss me? Luhan asked her, pulling her closer.

No, not at all! she answered, rolling her eyes.

You're so mean, Minhee! Luhan said as he jolted ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter