Ungrateful Jerk

You're An Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's all your fault! Kai said, pointing her with his finger. Minhee rolled her eyes as she stood up from the chair.

Be grateful, you jerk. I brought you with me to the nurse room, I guess I have to go, you wasted my time. No thank you from an ungrateful jerk, but all you did, shouted at me, blaming me. Goodbye, Minhee waved her hand, turning her heels. Kai quickly grabbed her wrist, Minhee jumped in suprise.

What? Are you going to leave me after what you did to me?

It's your fault, Kai. If you don't drag me with you to an empty classroom, locked us, kissed me, you will not get a free kick from me. How was it? It was good, right? Damn, I should kick you really hard than before Minhee said as she pushed Kai's hand away. 

Do you think I'll let you go after what you did to me? You're going to pay for this, Minhee Kai said as he pointed at his crotch.

Alright, I'm going to pay. How many, you ungrateful jerk? 

Be my girlfriend Kai said, smirking as he saw the girl widened her eyes. It's gonna be fun, Kai thought. Minhee quickly shook her head.

No!

Yes!

No!

Yes!

No, jerk!

Yes, Minhee!

No! No! No!

Just say yes, Minhee!

No!

No!

Yes! Kai smiled when Minhee gives him a green light to be his girlfriend.

You jerk! You fooled me! I don't want to be your girlfriend, I rather die than be your girlfriend! I will not waste my time for a jerk who likes to girls, a heartbreaker, Minhee shouted at him, grabbing her things and walked away, didn't bother to look back.

Little did she know, Kai hurts with her words.

 

 

The sky was dark, the light were lit up, and that's when she realised that Christmas was coming soon. 

A honk from a car suddenly caught her attention, making her realise she was in the middle of the road, a little embarrassed, she walked on, arriving at her house. Soon enough, she was sitting on the couch with a bowl of ramen in her hand wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter