Kai & Minhee

You're An Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[angry bird alarm clock rings]

You literally threw away your angry bird alarm clock out after being woken up, You're not completely awake actually. You immediately got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. You're getting ready for your school. It was your usual routine. You packed my stuff and slung your school bag over your shoulder and puts a little strawberry lip balm on your lips. You took a bus to your school. 

 

As you arrived, you quickly walked to your class, with your head down, earplugs in your ears, litsening to justin bieber's song, humming to the music, you were walking down the school and it was your usual routine. You're not caring if someone will bump into you or someone will talk about behind your back or throw something at you. You just didn't care. If people are intent to think you're such a weak girl, they are totally wrong and making a huge mistakes. You were always a big dreamer and listening to your favourite song always helps you to concentrate on your thoughts more, to get away all the noises that's surrounding you, that's why you didn't the usual uproar of squealing in the hallway when popular students passed by and it was Kai and his friends. You rolled your eyes as Kai approached you with his friend following him.

"Hi, sweetie" Kai pulling your right hand close to his plump lips as he planted a soft kiss on it. You abruptly your hand back and eyed him carefully, his plump lips and his dark brown hair pushed back.

"Hi, Minhee!" his friends said to you in unison as they waved their hands and gives you the sweetest smile.

"Um, hi" You gives them a faked smile. 

"Wait, you're not going to say hi to me, sweetie?" 

"What do you want, Kai?" You said as you took off your earplugs.

"I want you, sweetie" Kai smirks and kissed you on the cheek. You jump in suprise and pushed his chest away from you.

"Who allowed you to kiss me? Listen here, Kai. Let's just pretend that I doesn't exist and please stop disturbing me and my life. You better find a girl and them like there's no tomorrow. It was your routine, right? I'm begging you, stop disturbing me. I had no idea what did I do to you and your mind, Kai. I have to go now"

Kai scoffed amusedly, that was unexpected, playing hard to get, sweetie? I will make you mine, sweetie. You started walking towards your class like nothing has happened but suddenly you were pulled backward and pressed against the wall.

"Guys, you may go. I need to talk with her" Kai said to his friends. Kai's friends nodded and started walking towards their classes.

"Let me go, Kai"

"No"

"I said let me go, idiot. Is it hard to let me go? I told you earlier right, you better go someone else or you can go yourself. Don't you ever disturb me aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter