Lee Minhee

You're An Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey, stupid! Help me write my notes while you're at it. I don't take no as an answer. So hurry up!" One of your classmates threw his chemistery notebook at you and then he continued what he was doing with his girlfriend, making out. You stared at his chemistery notebook, annoyed but you still managed to keep it down as you continued write your own notes neatly on your notebook. There was one thing about being a genius and a top student in the school, you will not be needing your dad's money for your educations due to the scholarship you received from the school.

Sighing deeply, you closed your notebook and shoved your stuff in the bag as the bell rang, signalling the arrival of a break. You stood up, ignoring the notebook of that classmate's and left through the door. You quickly walked towards the lockers and unlocking your locker, you opened it and placed your things in the locker. Coming in contact with that previous classmate who is currently fumming in anger. He approached you and quickly twisted your wrist and pinned you to the locker door. You yelped in pain, you !!! You shouted in your mind.

"You little , what did I say about my notebook just now?! Do you want me to punch you in the face?!!! What's so hard to write the notes for me? You really little " He shouted at you. You just rolled your eyes and pushed him away. Every students looking at you, giving you a you-deserves-that- look.

"You can do it by yourself, dude. Oh try punch me then. Do it now, you weak guy, I feel so bad for your girlfriend for having you as her boyfriend. You're a jerk" You replied to him, not forgetting to keep that eye contact harsh on that guy and rolling your eyes.

"You !" He snapped, he poured a bottle of orange juice right above your head, ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter