Chapter 4

It's You
Please log in to read the full chapter

November 6th. It had been a month for Hayi and Hanbin in Hansang High School. The atmosphere tended to be quieter here than in Jiksang which probably because it was only qualifying less people. Thankfully, Hayi had already gained a lot of friends. She managed to overcome her shyness around new people.

Hayi had become closer to Hanbin. She was no longer awkward around him as the boy always nice to her, not like her first impression toward him. She always followed him during lunch time, and had a time to ask more about him, which later revealed that there were actually a lot of coincidences that happened between her and him. Like, she found out that they both attended KT Tunstall’s gig last February, even in the same zone. They were also took a part as the committee of the annual Jiksang Summer Concert last year, though Hayi was on backstage and Hanbin was outside of the venue, at least they were on the same place.

It felt strange, considering that there were actually lot of things that should have made her close to Hanbin, but she never noticed him.

 

xxx

 

Hanbin drove his own car to school, the boy one day  proudly told to Hayi that it was a gift from his father. He promised to buy him a SUV if he could pass the test. And since their home were on the same direction, he would always take Hayi home, as also told by his father.

“Really? I have never seen you too before,” Hanbin replied when Hayi told him that she had never seen him when they were on Jiksang. They were on their way to Hayi’s house. It was already 6pm and the traffic was badly jammed outside. They actually should have been on their way earlier, but Hayi had an extra class to attend so Hanbin waited for her. He really did what his father had told him.

“Maybe you’re an anti social?” Hayi copied of what Jinwo had said to her, trying to light up the atmosphere.

“Excuse me ma’am but I think I was quite a popular student back there?” he smirked as he reached for the AC controller and lowered down the temperature. That gained a snort from Hayi.

Ap

Please log in to read the full chapter