Chapter 3

It's You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Was it a magic?

Hayi thought her eyes were just playing tricks when she saw Mr. Kim stepping out of the principal’s room of the most prestigious and well-known Hansang High School. Today was the test day for new students.  She was registered to the test too – Her mom forced her to move to Hansang. She declined at first, knowing that she would have to meet new people. But because of that school’s reputation, that also known for graduating the best alumni, she took it eventually.

Mr. Kim apparently noticed her. He – and of course with Hanbin – walked to me with his typical happy face still plastered on his face.

“Hi, Hayi! Wow you are here too? It feels like a magic,” he giggled.

Hayi smiled sheepishly, bowing at him. “Yes... I’m moving to this school and gonna have the test later!”

“Really?” he widened his eyes. “I’m also accompanying Hanbin for the test today.”

Wait, what?? Hanbin is also moving to Hansang? How come...

“He asked me to move to Hansang. When I find about this school, I immediately agree and let him enroll.” He then realized something. “You come alone?”

Hayi slightly nodded, bitting her lower lip.

“You’re such a little boy! Hayi does it all alone but you still need your dad to be with you,” his dad took away Hanbin’s phone from his hand.

“You want it!” Hanbin protested, snatching his phone back before rolling his eyes an

Please log in to read the full chapter