Chapter 2

It's You
Please log in to read the full chapter
Ch.1 has been edited so if you guys have read it, please read it again because I made some changes.

Time went by as it was Fall already. Two months after Hayi’s encounter with Mr. Kim, and his son who she never knew was a fellow student in her school.

It was lunch time. Hayi, as usual, took the farthest chair in the cafetaria, the perfect spot to go back on writing poems since she had a long hiatus during summer. She wasn’t alone. Kim Jisoo was a nice close friend of her. She was very popular among the boys around the school for her distinct prettiness, but she would never overshadow Hayi, and rather spend her time with her friend even though the popular students often asked her to go out.

Today she didn’t bring her laptop along, so she borrowed Jisoo’s.

Come on brain, give some inspirations, Hayi ruffled her hair annoyingly. Not much to be poured into words.

She saved the draft and then unconsciously clicked the laptop’s library, scrolling down the folders on it before endep up opening a folder that contained hundreds of photo. She began to look at them one by one until a certain photo showed a familiar face on it.

“Jisoo, you know Hanbin?” she asked Jisoo who had her focus on her phone that seemed to be more appealing than her lunch.

Please log in to read the full chapter