⇢ teaser three

#bandgeek ⇣ now starting story!
 

teaser three

Well...this'll be an interesting senior year

"SOY HAMBRE," Taehyung explaimed rubbing his stomach as he walked out of the band room. Terri wacked his head on the way out.

"It's 'tengo hambre', you idiot," she said. Chen came and swung his arm over her shoulders and gave her a small peck on her cheek. Taehyung looked away and smiled sheepishly.

 

Taehyung, Namjooon, Hoseok, and Jin all walked across the street to the McDonald's next to the school. It was only the start of the afternoon, but the weather was already hot and dry. To avoid the heat, Chen and Terri drove to a KFC that was two blocks away and both bought the $5 meal thing. Being the bandos they were, on the way back, Chen agreed to give the boys a ride back to the school even though it was only a crosswalk away. Wow.  Just wow.

 

"If it's going to be this hot when band camp really starts, I'll be fried, god dang it," Hoseok complained in the car. The four of them squished in the back of Chen's silver Prius, all fighting for the cool air of the car's air conditioning.

"That's great, Hoseok. I'll be sure to rub some BBQ sauce on you before I die of heat ," Taehyung said sarcastically.

Chen parked in the school's parking lot and left the engine running to keep inside of the car cool.

"Can I just say, Chen, I love you," Taehyung said happily eating his burger. "You know, Hoseok has his new car too, but will he use it? NO," Taehyung said between mouthfuls. Hoseok gave the doublechin face putting his hand under his chin posing like the girl emoji all them girls use. 

"I'm just glad Irene didn't tag along," Hoseok said with a semi-disgusted face. She had stuck with some of the other girls who walked to Starbucks.

The group finished off what was their lunch and sat in the car savoring the last bit of cool air they could have, until going back to the band room. Unfortunately, the school's AC stopped working and they decided not to fix it until last minute.

"Ah, you know what I just realized, Namjoon?" Chen asked.

"What?"

"We forgot to come up with a salute..."

"OH. How could we forget that, man? Imma look at some right now," Najoon said trying to pull out his phone. "Erm, Jin, can you move a little?"

Jin looked at his watch.

"I'll just get out. It's almost time for lunch to be over anyways," Jin said opening the car door. They were hit with the dry, hot air and Taehyung gave a shriek that sounded like a dying kitten.

"OH THE HEAT. HURRY, SHUT THE DOOR SEOKJIN, HURRY" Taehyung exclaimed dramatically. Jin laughed and slammed the car door walking nonchalantly back to the band room with his hands in his pockets. The boys shifted into a more comfortable seating, while Namjoon kept looking at salutes with Chen and Terri. Hoseok and Taehyung watched YouTube on their phones of who knows what.

"Guys, hurry. Lunch is almost over," Terri said checking her phone afraid of being late. They waved her off as the drum majors decided on a salute. They all walked in and continued on with their "so-called-leadership training" and planned what they'd do with the upcoming two weeks. They just hoped everything would go according to plan.

 

-

 

   Currently in group chat: Chen, Terriii, Namjoon, KrisW, S_Jin, V-mann, Ho-mann, Ireneboo, Jenthehen

 

Chen

hey guys, Namjoon and I just chose this year's salute

check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t-CVzjUhr4

 

 

 

Namjoon

yeah, you should probably try to learn it on your own.

 

 

 

 

Terriii

oh so this is the one you guys chose

not bad, not bad at all

 

 

 

Chen

oi, do you not trust me

 

 

 

 

Terriii
💩

 

 

 

 

Ireneboo

omgg pls leave your couple stuff out of this

 

 

 

 

Jenthehen
haha

thank you chen for the video. i can try, but i at salutes 😜

 

 

 

Chen

your welcome

 

 

 

 

V-mann

you're*

 

 

 

 

Ho-mann

OOOH DANG

we got you this time mr drum major sir

 

 

 

KrisW

okay cool. I'll look at it later.

 

 

 

 

V-mann

what a lazy drumline captain

 

 

 

 

KrisW

You don't even have to learn the salute

 

 

 

 

Ho-mann

ooh BURN

 

 

 

 

Chen
just watch it at least

jesus

 

 

 

Ho-mann

wut about jesus

 

 

 

 

V-mann

dont force your religion on me !!

 

jk man

 

 

Terriii
well...this'll be an interesting senior year

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

authors note

Hey, so YAY MORE APPLIERS. but i just wanted to also say that this is all happening in AMERICA. SO, language and where you live is not needed. that's why I deleted those on the example-ish app. you can also check out the youtube link chen sent. It's legit. I just chose one that was nice LOL. So yeah. Comments are so dearly loved <3

So far, I only know of two flutes, two (3?) colorguard, and one tenor sax...I'd like a variety, yo. For people who already applied, you don't have to change your intrsument unless you want but idek what I'm saying. oh gawd. okay well bye 👋