Jackson what now?????

Sugar Free

Chapter Soundtrack link: I Like You- GOT7

 

 

When the group got their schedules, they held they side by side to see if they had any classes together. Thankfully, she had at least one of them in all of her classes.

 

“We have homeroom with Mark, Celeste!” Jr smiled sweetly at her and gave her hand a quick squeeze.

 

”We only have the same lunch, why don’t I ever have classes with you!“ Jackson moaned and she tried not to laugh at his exaggerated disappointment.

“Class is going to start soon, we need to go Celeste.” Mark told her.

“‘Kay.” She shifted her backpack on her shoulder and tapped Jr on the shoulder to get his attention. “Let’s walk to class together!”

“Sure!” He smiled at her and the trio began to make their way to class. “What are your electives this year?”

“Dance, advanced business management, and film production.” Celeste counted them on the fingers as she spoke. “Mark?” She turned to him.

“Dance, weight training, and Mandarin.”

“Oh, did you guys get in the same class?” Jr asked.

“Yep! We were in the same one last year too! We’re always in the same dance class!” She beamed at Mark and bumped his shoulder with hers playfully and a corner of his mouth turned up in reply.

“Why do you always take dance anyway? Why not sign up for a free period so you can work on your homework and actually go to bed at a reasonable time for once.”

“You know why, Jr.” Mark said quietly.

“Because if I’m going to take over my family’s entertainment company, I need to understand every accept of what makes a good idol. And that includes dancing.” Celeste smiled as she thought about her ideas for the company. “I want to create the first idol group that gets popular overseas in America and Europe! And I have to be nothing short of perfect if I want to achieve that.”

Jr looked at her proudly. “You’re amazing, Celeste. I have no doubt that you’ll make Jung Entertainment a world power.”

She shyly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “Thanks, Jr.”

The conversation came to a halt as they entered their homeroom.

Their new teacher gestured to the desks with a distracted expression on her face. “Sit where ever you’d like to, just try not to blow anything up.” She then continued digging around her own desk, murmuring about losing something important.

They looked at each other with a confused expression. Normally homeroom teachers where very strict about where you could sit so things didn’t get too loud. Mark shrugged and walked ahead of them to sit down at the furthest desk from the front against the windows. Celeste and Jr followed him.

“So,” Celeste started as she sat down.  “I’ve been thinking about a concept for your band over the summer and I came up with a couple I think you’ll like.”

“You’ve appointed yourself to be our manager, haven't you?” Jr said as she reached into her bunny print backpack and pulled out a sticker covered notebook.

“Yep!” She flipped through the pages before stopping at a page she had bookmarked with a bookmark that had the face of one of her company’s idols on it. “This will be good practice for the future.”

Celeste turned her notebook around so the boys could see it and pointed to a messy sketch of a faceless male figure in baggy shorts and a tank top. Around it where notes hastily scribbled and crossed out. She had obviously been giving this a lot of thought.

“Hip hop groups are really popular right now and Jung doesn’t have one yet.” She turned the page to reveal even more outfit concepts. “Since you guys are all very athletic and pretty darn good at dancing, I was thinking you guys could focus on complex dances. Maybe something with aerobatics in it. That would bring your group to the next level.”

The boys flipped through the pages with a look of awe. There were pages and pages of possible group and stage names, comeback concepts, and notes on other hip hop groups.

“This is amazing,” Mark complimented her. “You’ve thought about this a lot.”

“Yeah, this is the one that I figured you guys would know the most so I went ahead and started planning.” Celeste took them notebook from them and shoved it back in her bag before they could see what else she had in there.

“What were the other ones like?” Jr asked.

“Well, my favorite one was a cutesy candy like band where you guys were dresses half the time and pastel the other half but I knew there was no way that would fly.”

Mark shook his head vigorously while Jr laughed.

“There’s no way you’re getting me in a dress.” The quiet one told her.

“But you have such nice legs! You’d look great in a skirt.” She exclaimed.

“I would not feel comfortable in one. They’re too revealing.”

“I bet you could get Jackson to wear one really easily.” Jr joined the conversation. “He’s so proud of his thighs. He’d probably jump at an excuse to show them off.”

“But his shoulders are so big. How am I going to find one that fits him without needing to alter it.” She put her hand on her chin and thought for moment before shrugging. “Eh, whatever. It doesn’t really matter since we’re not actually going with that concept.”

“What did you do over break?” Mark suddenly changed the subject and looked at her.

“Some work at the Haunt, film camp, and helping around the company. Nothing terribly exciting.” She said.

“What’s the theme for the haunted house this year?” He asked.

“Like I’d tell you! You’ll have to come and see it for yourself!” She smacked his shoulder.

“Worth a shot.” Mark shrugged.

A few minutes later the bell rung and they had to go to their next class. Celeste gave Jr and quick hug before waving good bye and walking to her next class with Mark. They walked in a comfortable silence for a while. But the closer they got to their class, the thicker the crowd seemed to get. Mark and Celeste had to push their way through a thick of people.

“What the heck?” Mark said when they reached the front of the crowd. It turned out that there was a ring of people around Jackson and a girl trying to hear what they were saying.

“Jackson…” She started nervously and pulled something from behind her back. “I’ve liked you since freshman year! Please go out with me!” She held out a box of chocolates to him and bowed.

“Yo!” Celeste cried and whipped around to look at Mark in surprise. He kept watching the couple intently and didn’t notice.

“Thank you for confessing to me.” Jackson seemed to be choosing his words carefully. “But I’m afraid I can’t accept. I like someone else.”

A/N: Dun dun dun!!!!!! Hey guys! We're offically two chapters into my first ever GOT7 fic! I hope you're enjoying it so far! 

Celeste's notebook edit was done by me so please don't steal it! I worked really hard on it!