The moon

Love me...NOT!

Yonghwa pov: Did i hear right? Did the girl i love just confessed to me..The girl whose afraid of love? Aniya, Yong get your head on straight...she was drunk. Yeah she was..but she kissed m...aniya shes drunk. No matter how many times i think about it..She was drunk. But then again...People tell the truth when theyre drunk..Unless..Aniya. I drove home just in time to see Mr. Park leave. I greeted him before heading up towards my room to think. But that kiss...I touched my lips and smiled..She kissed me...I didnt kiss her but she kissed me twice..Theres only one thing to do now..See if she meant it. I went to sleep that night smiling and doubting myself. Preparing myself for shin hyes answer tomorrow...I really hope she says what she told me tonight. 

Shin hye pov: I woke up with a huge headache...I looked around my room and then down at my outfit. OMO what am i wearing. What the heck i look like stripper. I rushed towards the bathroom and took a long hot shower. I went down stairs after putting on my clothes to see my sister staring at me. 

Shin hye: Why are you staring?

Eun hye: Something happen last night? 

Shin hye: Ani..Why do you ask?

Eun hye: Well little sister!!! Look at this * she lifted her shirt and showed her sister the red patches on her back*

Shin hye: Woah..What did you do?

Eun hye: You mean..you dont remember what you did!!!

Shin hye: No miahn. 

Eun hye: Drunk pig..I came home with you drunk off your looking like a stripper over here. I tried to wake you up but you didnt and the fact you smell of nothing but alcohol made everything worse!!! So i half carried half dragged you up the stairs to your room. When we got upstairs you pushed me and i fell all the way down. Dad came home and took me to the hospital you drunk pig. 

Shin hye: Chincha? Unni Miahne. I was having a bad day yesterday. 

Eun hye: HAHAHHAHAHAHA...BABO!! That never happen what i told you. I found you last night sleeping on the stairs. i dragged you to your room and then i fell down the stairs when i was trying to get you some water. But little piggy..Jongsuk...When did he get close to mom? I saw them yesterday when i drove off they both go inside her car and drove off happily. OMO...Are they dating?

Shin hye: Tsk and im the BABO! Shut up and lets go. I left my car at school so give me ride. 

Eun hye: Dehh..But are they dating? The day before sukkie and i agreed to marry each other when we grow up and cant find love. But then he rejected me yesterday. Am i really unlovable?

Shin hye: Its not that..its just that..Sukki-

Mr. Park: Girls your gonna be late you better hurry. 

Shin hye: Dehh appa. Kaja unni. *she helped her sister to the passenger seat and got in and drove to school. Once she parked the car she helped her sister out and walked towards her car. She watched yonghwa pull up and parked his car next to eun hye. Once he got out shin hyes heart jumped and she saw her hand wave at him* Uhh Yong

Yonghwa: Dehh* he nod at her and walked off*

Shin hye: Aishh..Jerk. *she grabbed her stuff and walk to class. She went inside and saw new sitting arrangement and now shes sitting next to jongsuk and yong-...Omo she thought why is yonghwa here? Did my schedule change..She run towards the board but sure enough she still top of her class and jonguk is second and...aniya..yonghwa third? How long has he been in this class? She walked to her seat and looked at yonghwa*

Yonghwa: Cant keep your eyes off of me huh?

Shin hye: Umm i didnt know you have this class..I didnt see you the whole semester. 

Yonghwa: Well i have music class for first and this they messed up my schedule so instead of changing it i go to music class but still attend the class online. 

Shin hye: Ahh..Thats cool. 

Yonghwa: *raises his hand* Professor can i move seats please? My neighbor*referring to shin hye* Is noisy and talks too much. *he grabbed his stuff and head towards the back leaving shin hye in front*

Shin hye: MWO!!YAHH FINE MOVE!! I DONT WANT THIRD PLACE TO SIT NEXT TO ME. 

Yonghwa: Shut up..So annoying* he grabbed his stuff again and head towards the door* Im leaving first..I thought i could come to class but seeing how your class is nothing but trash ill leave first. Ill send you the assignments. *he looks back to shin hye who is about to flip him off and walked away* 

Yonghwa pov: I figured it out when i woke up. Im going to ignore her today and see where it goes..If she looks sincerely hurt when i ignore her then ill ask her if not then she was just drunk and didnt mean her feelings for me. I walked towards the roof to see a limping eun hye.

Yonghwa: Grandma i didnt know you still go to school. *he smiled when she smacked him* What happen?

Eun hye: Well my drunk sister was on the stairs when i got home..and when i ran to get her water i tripped and fell down the stairs. 

Yonghwa: Shouldnt you be at home then?

Eun hye: I cant miss today..I have to talk to jongsuk about yesterday..

Yonghwa: Ohh the whole brother and sister thing huh?

Eun hye: Mwo? What does that mean? He only thinks of me as a sister? 

Yonghwa: *looks at her in surprise* No...your mom...his mom. 

Eun hye: Yahh i dont know what you smoked today but what are you talking about?

Yonghwa: You know...Your mom married his dad. *he gently pushed her* yahh you know what i mean. 

Eun hye: No i dont know..I have to go. *she limped past him when he picked her up and carried her to class. When he turned shin hye was on the other side of the hallway staring at him.*

Yonghwa: *turns to leave when shin hye ran up and grabbed him* Yahh...dont touch me. 

Shin hye: DID YOU JUST TELL MY SISTER ABOUT JONGSUK AND OUR MOM?

Yonghwa: Dehh...Didnt you?

Shin hye: Well..i was trying to but i couldnt today. 

Yonghwa: Is that all? I have things to do. 

Shin hye: Like what carry my sister to class?

Yonghwa: I can do what i want..After all im single. 

Shin hye: Yeah single...because your an . *she tried to leave when yonghwa grabbed her arm and force her to face him* Yahh

Yonghwa: *sigh* Well im tired of having a one sided love now. Maybe i should give someone who loves me a chance. 

Shin hye: MAYBE YOU SHOULD!! * he pushed him out of the way and walked off angry*

Shin hye pov: MWO!! TIRED!!! YAHH DID I ASK YOU TO LIKE/LOVE ME!! ANIYA YOU DID IT YOURSELF. My heart started racing when i reached my car...I got in and close my eyes when something happen. It hit me my headache...Before i knew what was happening images of last night popped into my head and all i could see was me grabbing yonghwa and kissing him desperately...I opened my eyes and my face turned a shade of pink. Mwo Kiss...I kissed yonghwa? What the heck!! Aniya he dropped me off yesterday then...i closed my eyes again and sure enough i saw myself get ready in that disgusting outfit i woke up with but before that i was drinking...BEER!! OMO what the hell? I saw myself get in a taxi and got off at the beach..I went to buy beer then sat there. I opened my eyes again and this time my heart was beating faster than before..I looked towards the passenger side and then it happened again i saw myself grab yonghwa and kissed him...AGAIN...oh no.. Did I? Is that why his mad?...Aniya he always wanted to kiss me...Then why is he mad? I got out of my car and walked towards the roof when i saw jongsuk and my mom. 

Gahee: Shin hye ah...You look beautiful. 

Shin hye: Yehh*she nodded before walking towards the roof* 

Gahee: Omo jongsuk...did she said yehh to me instead of...Worst mom ever or abandoner? 

Jongsuk: Ohh...somethings wrong. Ill catch up with you later will go home together. * he ran after shin hye* Shin hye. 

Shin hye: What do you want?

Jongsuk: I wanted to apologize....For what i did...

Shin hye: *she stared at him*  You shouldve told me when it first happen. You lied to me..You only thought about yourself..When i did nothing but worry about you. I took care of you..But you lied and betrayed me.. You helped me look for my mom for months...but all along she was around the corner with YOU.  I want to be alone.. I dont think i can ever forgive you..*she turned her back*

Jongsuk: The reason i lied...is because when i lost my mom my dad beat me so much that i never got the affection i wanted until i met you and your family. You had everything...I just wanted to be loved...i was going to tell you your mom was with me...but i fell in love with her..She took care of me and for a moment i felt loved..i felt like my mom was still with me..thats why i didnt tell you. I understand i lied to you and you dont deserve it..Im really sorry. *he left her alone and shin hye turned around* 

Shin hye: BABO!! Shin hye BABO!  

Eun hye pov: I followed jongsuk and shin hye towards the roof to find out that jongsuk...is my brother? So this is what yonghwa was talking about? The brother and sister thing..How did...What the...i dont understand anything anymore. I felt tears coming down my cheeks and i quickly wiped them off before limping away. My back and head hurts so much..but now my heart? I limped towards the dining room when i saw my mom..before anything happened i felt myself getting dizzy and sure enough i out and all i could see was the floor catching me. 

Gahee: EUN HYE AH!!! Eun hye come to your senses. Ohh its your mom wake up.. Honey please wake up. Jongsuk come carry her to the hospital. * she grabbed onto her daughter when jongsuk carried her towards gahee car and got in*

Jonsuk: Mom..Go back you have class to teach. 
Gahee: Ani..Im staying with my daughter. *She reached out to grab eun hye hand when jongsuk forced her out the car*

Jongsuk: MOM YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!! YOU HAVE CLASS. COME AFTER SCHOOL IS OUT. ILL LOOK OUT FOR HER. * he got in leaving gahee and drove towards the hospital while holding on to eun hyes hand* Please help my friend. She fainted at school...*he handed her off to the nurse and waited. After the nurse came and assures him eun hye was okay he walked towards her room and sat at the foot of the bed. * 

Jongsuk: Eun hye ah....Noona....Sis. I didnt want to be your brother. You and shin hye..i wanted to be with you guys forver but...everything happened so fast. The wedding your mom..you guys. I wanted to keep both of you guys..but instead i was selfish. I wanted everything to be mine..To have everything i didnt have...Im sorry.. Eun hye...Im really sorry. 

Eun hye: *wakes up and hears jongsuk* Get out. 

Jongsuk: *turns to see her up* Yahh. 

Eun hye: Did i stutter.. Get out!

Jongsuk: Eun..I jus-

Eun hye: Just get out..*she grabs her head* Ahh...

Jongsuk: Does it hurt? * he tries to grab her but she pushed him away* 

Eun hye:....They umm..took off my clothes and im trying to put my clothes on under this gown. *she points to her clothes* 

Jongsuk: Oh..*he grabs her clothes and handed it to her before he walks outside* 

Eun hye: Im getting discharge. 

Jongsuk: Aniya! Yahh your exhausted. You have bruises on your body. and the nurse said you havent been eating or sleeping for almost a month now. 

Eun hye: They dont know anything. I ate yesterday. 

Jongsuk: Yahh..* he pushed her back on the bed and went to grab her food. After watching her eat he waited for her to fall asleep before he closed his eyes. 

Shin hye pov: I texted my sister after hearing about what happen. When i didnt get a replied i decided to drive to the hospital when i stopped and remember i was looking for yonghwa. I dont know why im having a hard time finding him i know already his in the music room...was because i didnt wanna find him and talk about....my drunk habits...or kissing habits with him. ANIYA!!! I walked towards the music room ready to barge in when i saw something that not only my eyes didnt want to see but also my heart.

 

​Yonghwa pov: I was in the music room when an old friend stopped by. No other than my juniel. One of my closest girl friend back in the day. We attended the same middle school until she went abroad and study in the states. She texted me this morning she was going to stop by today but i didnt know now.

 
Yonghwa: I see youre still ugly.
 
Juniel: Ohh shut up. Not everyone was born good looking like you. *she grabbed him for a hug and smile* You havent changed a bit..other than the fact you gotten more handsome. Im surprise you dont have any fangirls around here.
 
Yonghwa: I do...but the only fan i want is not a fan of me. 
 
Juniel: OMO.. you mean to tell me that there's acutally a girl here who refused the great yonghwa? I have to meet her.
 
Yonghwa: Shut up. She kissed me last night.
 
Juniel: * shocked* How was that?
 
Yonghwa: She kissed me but she was drunk she said she like me but she was drunk as well. So now im trying to ignore her because... I dont really understand if her real feelings came out because she was drunk or she was drunk and i was the closest thing to kiss at the time.
 
Juniel: Or maybe she likes you. *she said and bust out laughing* Nope she was drunk off her and you were just there. And your game plan ignoring her...Its not gonna work.
 
Yonghwa: and how do you know that?
 
Juniel: Yong..You like her...For the first time in a long time someone rejected you...You always had it easy having girls throw themselves at you and now you found someone who doesnt do that.. Its not gonna work. The next time you see her your gonna throw yourself at her.
 
Yonghwa: Lets make a deal then.
 
Juniel: Ohh careful Young One if america taught me something is to never make any deals with the devil.
 
Yonghwa: If i can ignore her for the whole day and not talk to her then you will have to talk to her and ask her about her feelings for me. DEAL?
 
Juniel: So you wont talk to her which is only hurting you...and then if you do that then i go and ask her if she likes you which im sure she doesnt and hurt you AGAIN? Im in anything to hurt you im fine with. *they shook hands before juniel walked out and pumped into someone.*
 
Shin hye: * why am i still looking at them i should jus- ahh* Ohh im sorry.
 
Juniel: no it was my fault i was rushing out and pushed you. *she felt yonghwa grab her arm tightly*
 
Shin hye: ahh...yong i kin-
 
Yonghwa: *walks off the opposite direction ignoring her* Bye my juniel.
 
Shin hye: AISHH YAHH!!! WHEN SOMEONE IS TALKING TO YOU! THIS RUDE BASTARD. * she clenched her fist and remember the girl next to her*  Ahh Hi im shin hye.
 
Juniel: im juinel. You're really pretty.
 
Shin hye: No not really. But you are pretty as well. I feel bad you know such a bastard. *referring to yonghwa*
 
Juniel: Ohh yong...We go way back. That little gorilla is hard to keep up with..especially with all the girls trying to throw themselves at him. And then the classic rejection yonghwa will always do to get rid of them.
 
Shin hye: Yeah... I dont get why they throw themselves at him his a big jerk face with good hair and a great voice. I swear the next time i see him i will punch his face right in for ignoring me everytime i tried to talk to him.
 
Juniel: Ahhh....Are you her?
 
Shin hye: Her? Omg what did that Pig tell you about me? My drunk habits?
 
Juniel: * smiles* Well welll....You...ARE...WAY...OUT...OF..HIS...LEAGUE.
 
Shin hye: Mwo?
 
Juniel: I have to bounce..but shin hye...you are by far the prettiest girl ive seen in this school..other than yonghwa. It was great meeting you. *she gave shin hye a devilish smile before walking away*
 
Eun hye: Jongsuk.... I guess marriage is out of the picture.
 
Jongsuk: *smiles* yeah...but im really sorry.
 
Eun hye: I know..We never intend for things to happen but they happen anyway because...thats life. You cant stop my mom from marrying your dead...you couldnt even stop him when he was beating you. At least you have mom now...dont worry about shin hye ill talk to her..But dont ever feel guilty about this. You had no one. IF having mom makes you happy then what the heck go ahead.
 
Jongsuk*starts to tear up* eun hye..  I really am sorry. *he grabbed her hand and look up to see shin hye staring at them* Shin..
 
Shin hye: You dont have to get up but for the fifty year old lying on the bed damn you look terrible.
 
Eun hye: Yahh!! I look great.
 
Shin hye: Okay grandma.. Go ahead and get comfortable because this is the hospital im registering you in if you get really old. Like for instance right now. *she stared at jongsuk* Ohh look you got to have a sister a mother and grandmother all in one day. *she said sarcastically*
 
Eun hye: SIS..stop.
 
Jongsuk: Its okay i took something precious from you and i deserve all the hate.
 
Shin hye: I dont hate you..Im just angry at myself for hating you. I was selfish for trying to take back my mom when you needed her more. I didnt stop to consider your feelings at all..When i was trying to hurt you it was because i really wanted to hurt you...When you hurt me..it was an accident. And for that im sorry.
 
Jongsuk: You...are my best friend shin hye...Youre more important to me than anything else. Hearing you say that...Makes me happy.
 
Eun hye: Well just be careful not to kiss because were all related now.
 
Jongsuk: *laughs* IF you can forgive me than...is it possible to forgive mom?
 
Shin hye: NO! Never! I have to go i need to talk to someone before it gets late. *she rushed out of the hospital and into her car and sure enough her anger was rising to the top she felt her face burning up and she tried to turn on the radio to calm her. She drove to the store and brought more beer and soju and drove straight to the beach. She looks around and a splash of deja vu hit her and she put down the soju bottle. *
 
Shin hye pov: First i forgave my best friend..My mother stealing best friend...then he asks if my mom could ever be forgiven..Leaving a family you help build...hmph is pathetic and no matter how many times i tried to forgive her my hatred builds up even more...And the second thing is....THAT STUPID FOOL KEEPS RUNNING AWAY FROM ME WHEN ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS APOLOGIZE. forget it let me just drink...I look towards the beach and saw how close the moon was and i got out and ran towards it..I realize it moved away when i got closer. So the closer i got the farther away it seemed when someone grabbed me before i out.
 
Yonghwa pov: I was driving towards shin hye house when i stopped myself and reminded myself again the deal i made to ignore her. But i just couldnt. When i saw her outside the music room i thought to myself that she was looking for me...who else would come to the abandone music room other..than someone who knows im always there. Ani..I speed towards my house when i stopped at the beach and remember the night before with shin hye when...when...when i tried to slap myself to see if i was dreaming but i wasnt and sure enough shin hye was there same bottle different outfit..In the ocean...WHAT THE in the ocean. I ran towards her right before she went under the water. I grabbed her and dragged her out. i pumped her chest before giving to mouth when her eyes open and she was coughin out water.
 
Yonghwa: I cant belive you tried to do that. ARE YOU STUPID? *he grabbed her shoulders* ARE YOU?
 
Shin hye: I was trying to chase the moon.
 
Yonghwa: What? WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING? *he ran towards her car and looked inside to see the beer pack and soju and got more upset.* Shin hye if you know you are drunk then why the hell would you go in the water.
 
Shin hye: After what jongsuk said i wanted to be alone but i saw how beautiful the moon looked and i wanted to get close..But the closer i got to it...it ran away. *she started to tear up* All i wanted to do is get close but it wont let me.
 
Yonghwa*wipes her tears* Thats what it feels like...being with you. *he grabbed her face* so beautiful you want to get close but once youre near it keeps moving away. Thats what its like...being in love with you shin hye. No matter how close you are to me...i still cant reach you. *he wrapped her in the towel in his car and carried her to the passenger seat of his car and drove her home. Once he got out he helped her towards the door and looked at her once more.
 
Shin hye: im sorry for always causing trouble...and for always looking pathetic that you always have to save me.
 
Yonghwa: *turns to look at her* Dont ever go out drunk...if you want to drink call me...so i will always be the one to come save you.
 
Shin hye: What if i dont want you to?
 
Yonghwa: *he grabbed her face and kissed her gently* Youre exactly like the moon...but next time..when im close dont run away...I cant reach the sky if your that high. Night. *he peck her on the cheek before getting in his car*
 
Yonghwa: Hello~ Deals off..i broke it. But you dont have to talk to her...I think i know i know how she feels.