Love at first Sight? Vs. Love at first FIGHT!

Love me...NOT!

Shin hye: APPA! how can you invite your friend on spring break vacation? *she gave her dad a angry look before walking towards they're private jet.

Eun hye: Sis chill out. This isn't just anyone it's dads best friend since like forever.

Shin hye: Shut up. You're only saying that because yonghwa is coming also.

Eun hye: Duhh. Did you forget i was the one who suggested they come along?

Shin hye: So what am i gonna do the whole time? Dad is gonna be with mr. Jung, your gonna be with supposedly soulmate yonghwa..and then there's me.

Eun hye: Don't worry his coming also. I invited him before asking you but you can thank me later. *she pointed towards the black car when someone stepped out and shin hye realized who it was and frowned.*

Shin hye: Yahh!* she pushed her sister hoping she would fall on her face but her sister just laughed and ran off towards jong suk.*

Eun hye: Sukkie. What took you so long? Shin hye has been talking about you non stop. *she looked up at jong suk to realize he wasn't even listening to a word she said. He was just smiling at shin hye.* Umm hellooo im talking to you.

Jong suk: Sorry. What did you say?

Eun hye: I wish yonghwa would look at me that way. *she said before heading in the jet to wait for yonghwa to arrive with his dad*

 

Shin hye: You didn't have to come jong suk.

Jong suk: Ouch. I didn't come because your sister asked me. I came to spend time with you. *he grabbed her hand and shin hye quickly pulled away and ran up the stairs towards the jet. *

Eun hye: Whoa slow down tiger. Who are you running fro-*she saw shin hye tried to take the seat beside her and kicked her off* No no.. this is yonghwa's seat. Sit next to your boyfriend. *she winked at her sister before putting her shades on*

Shin hye: I didn't want to sit next to you either. *she quickly turned and faced jong suk before she realized mr. jung behind him and she quickly bowed before slapping her sister to bow also. * Uhh hi.

Mr. Jung: Hi shin hye umm eun hye.

Eun hye: Wheres yonghwa?

Mr. Jung: His coming just getting the luggage. *he quietly excused himself to go join mr. park while eun hye stood by the door to look for yonghwa. When she spotted him. It happend again. She started sweating and her heart beat faster and faster.*

Eun hye: Saranghae~ she whispered. *He made his way up the stairs when he saw eun hye. He pushed her aside before stepping inside to see the rest of the gang. He looked over at shin hye who was looking outside the window and jong suk who was looking at shin hye. He looked towards eun hye and frowned.*

Yonghwa: If i knew you were gonna come i would have stayed home.

Eun hye: mwo? Then why did you come then? Your dad? *she looked towards her father talking happily with mr. Jung. While yonghwa stared at shin hye*

Yonghwa: Noo..I came for someone...

Eun hye: Who? Me?

Yonghwa: Yeah lets go with that. *he said still staring at shin hye*

Jong suk: *caught yonghwa staring at shin hye and got upset* Do you have a staring problem? Never seen a girl before?

Yonghwa: I have..In fact im staring at one right now. *he smirked* But you are probably the first ugly girl ive seen so far*

Jong suk: *got up off his seat* What did you say?

Eun hye: Guys dont fight over me. *she gave jong suk a "sit your down look before i slap you look* before steering yonghwa towards the open seat beside her*

Yonghwa: It's gonna be a long vacation. *he sat down beside eun hye and put his earphones on and closed his eyes.

 

The gang was in the air for three hours before they landed in hawaii.As soon as the jet landed yonghwa hopped up and made his way down the stairs with eun hye running after him. Jong suk watched shin hye who was still sleeping peacefully. When everyone was off jong suk gently woke shin hye up and guided her down the stairs while holding all of her belongings. He glanced towards eun hye who was desperately trying to get yonghwa attention. He noticed that yonghwa was staring towards there direction and he quickly shield shin hye from yonghwas view.

Shin hye: Umm..what are you doing? *she pushed jong suk away from her and walked towards her dad* Appa. Can you open the doors i want to go lay down.

Mr. Park*glanced at his youngest daughter* Omo are you sick? Are you hurt shin hye?

Shin hye: Ani i just don't feel good right now. I just want to lay down.

Mr. Jung: Of course. Yonghwa carry shin hye up to her room. *yonghwa stepped foward and was quickly pushed back by both eun hye and jong suk*

Eun hye: You can carry me yong..jong suk always carries shin hye*

Jong suk: *Quickly grabs shin hye and carried her up the stairs to her room and set her gently down before sitting beside the bed*

Jong suk: Get some sleep. Call me when you need something. Okay? *he tried to kiss her forehead but she turned her head so he just got up and left.

 

Eun hye: Yong..Please dont ever offer to carry my sister. IT will offend not only me but sukkie. Okay?

Yonghwa: Why should i care what you think?

Eun hye: Yahh. Stop being mean to me. Im the reason your here in paradise island.

Yonghwa: I never asked you to invite me. You should thank me instead for showing up.

Eun hye: Yong... saranghae.* yonghwa laughed before coming up behind hre*

Yonghwa: Mian i have someone i like. Im just waiting for them to like me back.*he turned to leave when eun hye grabbed him and kissed him. Forcing her lips on to his and gripping both the sides of his face.*

Eun hye: Before we leave. Your gonna like me. So forget whoever this you think you like.

Yonghwa: What do you like about me?

Eun hye: Everything. But i dont like you yong...IM in love with you. I feel it everytime i see you. My heart beats really fast and i start to sweat.

Yonghwa * laughed at her remark* I feel the same way...when i run but i dont love running. Eun hye your not my typed. your the typical fan girl...just like every girl at school. Sorry but you dont belong with me.

Eun hye: Im everyones type. Do you not know how many guys would kill to be my boyfriend?

Yonghwa: Then date those guys. *he walked out of the room just to run into jong suk. they stared each other down before jong suk spoke again.*

Jong suk: Let's talk. *he lead the way towards the beach with yonghwa following behind*

Yonghwa: Well go ahead.

Jong suk: Stop looking at shin hye.

Yonghwa: Hmph. Why? She didn't mind me staring. And are you her bodyguard? Staying beside her like a sad puppy.

Jong suk: It wont be long before she gives up and decide to love me back.

Yonghwa: And how long have you been telling yourself that?

Jong suk:*grabbed yongwha and pushed him in the sand to which yonghwa quickly jumped up and punched him hard on the face. *

Yonghwa: You listen to me she's not your property. Until she says yes to you then i can stare at her as much as i want. *he fixed his shirt before heading back to the house to find everyone including shin hye sitting in the living room. Behind him jong suk was trying to hide his busted lip but shin hye quickly noticed and ran towards him*

Shin hye: Yahh what happened to your lip?

Yonghwa: I punched him.

Eun hye: Wehh? *she rushed towards jong suk also while mr. jung pulled yonghwa to the side*

MR. Jung: Yong..why?

Yonghwa: He told me what to do.

Mr. Jung: Yonghwa..you have to be careful..that boy is shin hye boyfriend. you can-

Yonghwa: HIS NOT HER BOYFRIEND!* he yelled making everyone turned. he quickly bowed to his dad before running up the stairs and locking his room. *

Mr. Jung: Im sorry sh-

Shin hye: Aniya. His probably tired from the flight. In fact we all are. *she stared towards the stairs before walking up them towards yonghwas room. She knocked on the door twice before yonghwa opened the door and stared down at her* Can i come in?

Yonghwa:*opened the door for her to step inside before locking it again.* Your here to beat me up for punching your girlfriend oh aniya i mean boyfriend in the face huh?

Shin hye: Ani. My room doesnt have balcony so i came to use yours. *she walked out towards the balcony and smiled* Ahh so beautiful.

Yonghwa: *sigh* Get out.

Shin hye: Wehh? I just got here. *she turned to face him to see him pointing towards the door* Ahh shireo. You got the bes-

Yonghwa: dont care for jong  suk and then come running to my room. If i didn't know better you are a player.

Shin hye: YAHH. Jung Yonghwa. Don't say that to me. I only came to check up on y-

Yonghwa: Shut up. Your not my mom and you dont know anything. leave me alone.

Shin hye: I just wanted to check to see if you were okay. I noticed how upset you were so i thought maybe jong suk said something to upset you. But if you want me to leave then fine. *she turned to leave when a pair of arms pulled her back.*

Yonghwa: I~

 

Jong suk pov: I walked up after her to see her walk into yonghwas room. I waited and waited before i hear yelling followed by silence.I quickly ran down the stairs to grab the room key. I slipped the key in and turned to see something i wished i could unsee. The nerve to touch her....but that's not the part that hurt the most....she..she didn't push him away..the way she always does when i hug her.Why aren't you pushing him away shin?Why are you just standing there? Do you not realize the pain shooting through my heart? Jaebal...Push him away before i do..shin...push him away from you before my heart jumps out of my chest~

 

PREVIEW:

Shin hye: Jong suk..please talk to me.

Jong suk: *open the door and pulls her in for a kiss and she covered .* I knew it. *he slams the door again*

Jong suk: Shin...just this once..let me kiss you.