One More Time

Love me...NOT!

Shin hye pov: I ran outside as quickly as possible when i pumped into someones chest. Instead of pushing them away i just stood there before seconds later i felt strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist pulling me closer. At first my mind was screaming "yahh shin hye push them away and wipe those tears. Remember you dont cry. " but my heart urged me to stay still and let them hold me longer. Before i realize what had happen tears were rolling down my cheeks and i pushed my face deeper into....hold on...who is holding me? Why cant i move? Whose arms are aroung me? I looked up praying it was jong suk or my sister but worst came to my sight for i was staring at him...Him.. the one thats always near me when im hurt.. him the one that kissed me..him....YONGHWA.

Yonghwa:Wehh? you ran into my arms remember?

Shin hye:*pushed him away and turned* Yahh! why didnt you just walk away and let me just cry here.

Yonghwa: Because then i wouldnt get the chance to hold you.

Shin hye:*secretly smiled before facing him again* Did you..umm hear..

Yonghwa: I just got here just in time to see you run out angry and then crying on my chest.

Shin hye: ahh..okay. * she turned to leave when yonghwa pulled her back to him* ahh yahh.

Yonghwa: Dont run. It gets worst. Just cry it out. Before you know it..you would be happy again.

Shin hye: And what if i cant be happy. What if im meant to be unhappy?

Yonghwa: Then...Ill make you happy. *he kissed her cheek before walking away.*

 

Yonghwa pov: I watched all the hate come out of her and straight towards gahee. I got closer to listen to what theyre saying and i realized it. No wonder shin hye was always upset after gahee's class. After times of watching shin hye she would always be upset after that class and i always wonder why but now i know. Her mother...the mother that left her that left her like this.. unhappy. I watched her run straight into my chest and before i could think my arms were already around her waist pulling her closer. Hoping i could take away half the pain she's feeling. After i walked away i pumped into fish lips jongsuk and man was he pissed. He pushed me up against the wall and i felt a hard fist come to contact with my jaw and i dropped to the floor.

Jongsuk: How could you take my moment with shin hye?

Yonghwa: *hmph* Yahh * got up* I didnt steal anything. Shin hye was looking at me when she ran out and you and me both know it. She wants me not you.

Jongsuk: How do you know that?

Yonghwa: Why do you think she lets me hug her..and kiss her? Everytime you lean in she moves away.

Jongsuk: Thats because..

Yonghwa: She likes you as a friend. She can't have any feelings towards you.

Jongsuk: And why the hell not?

Yonghwa: Because youre the person she trusts. Shes happy when she's with you. Because you were the one that picked her up again after her mother left her. Hurting you would break her again. That's why she cant date you.

Jongsuk: *smiled before sinking to the floor.* Why....cant she just look at me?

Yonghwa: She looks at you as the person who is able to make her happy. To show up when shes upset. To stay beside her when shes going through alot. That's you.

Jongsuk: * looked up at yonghwa* I dont want shin hye to be with.. I hate the idea of you two dating...

Yonghwa: I dont like shin hye. I love her. Ever since i met her the first time i visit her house with my dad i fell in love with her. The way she didnt care about who i was.. or the fact that my good looks didnt awe her in any way. The look she gave me when shes clearly upset. The lonely look she gives when she wants to talk to someone but keeps it in fearing it would make her look weak. Shin hye makes me fall in love with her more and more everytime i meet her.

Jongsuk:*got up* I hate to admit it but we have more things in common than i imagine. As far as shin hye. You hurt her in any way. I see her crying...and ill hurt you . *He walked off cooly leaving yonghwa*

 

Eun hye pov: I watched my sister walk into the dance room and i followed her making sure she didnt see me. I watched her turn on the music and before i knew it i was watching my sister dance..and she was great. I watched her with tears in my eyes knowing that she got that from my mom...As much as shin hye hates the truth...She dances like mom..Thats why shin hye was always the best when it comes to dancing. I watched her and watched her before i saw my mother watching shin hye from the corner hiding and smiling all the same time.

Park shin hye: Yahh eun hye ah i know youre there stupid. * she stopped dancing and looked straight at her sister.

Eun hye: Fine you caught me...But youre really good.

Park shin hye: Im not good.. im great.. Im the best.

Eun hye: You really are. Im jealous.

Park shin hye: Unnie...do you miss the M word? * referring to her mother*

Eun hye: I miss her. Going to school i realized i missed her even more when i see her walk by. It kills me that she doesnt say hi to me.

Park shin hye: Its not worth it. People come and go...i just expected M to stay around. I guess i just wanted too much from one person.

Eun hye: *phone rings* Ohh its dad. Hi dad.

Shin hye: Appa waeyo?

Mr. Park: I was just calling in to see if you want to eat dinner at the Jungs house tonight.

Shin hye: Shireo. I dont want to.

Eun hye: YESSS TO THE INFINITY POWER APPA. WHY WAIT LETS GO NOW! IS YONGHWA GONNA BE THERE?

Mr. Park: Yes he is. Then its settle after school you girls come straight home and will all go together.

Shin hye: dehh. *she hung up her sisters phone and went to collect her stuff. *

Eun hye: Why are you collecting your stuff?

Shin hye: Well i have a free period now so im just gonna head up to the roof to clear my head. Wanna join me?

Eun hye: I wish.. But i have a Algebra class exam today. But have fun love. * she kissed her sisters cheek before running off. *

Shin hye: *tsk*Babo *she smiled and went towards the door* Enjoy the show? *she said before walking off*

 

Shin hye pov: I knew my mother was there watching me. I knew for the past three weeks shes been watching me the whole time. I saw my sister sneaking in right after me and smiled. Hopefully my sister doesnt see the witch on the other side. I continue to walk towards the roof when i heard someone singing. A boy..I never heard before. I walked towards the room where the song was coming from and stopped in front of the old music room. I looked through the window and sure enough i was right someone was singing...but did that someone have to be...Yonghwa? I watched as he play his guitar with eyes close and when they were open he would start to sing and i knew if i dont leave now that i would start to smile.I smiled a little when he looked straight at me with his toothy grin. Before i could run he was already walking towards me.

Yonghwa: You like what you see?

SHin hye: Aniya. Youre voice sounds like a dying cow and you play like a grandma.

Yonghwa: Do you know how to play?

Shin hye: Dehh.. In fact i sing too...But like an angel and nothing like a cow.

YOnghwa: ohh so confident are we now? Well* he pat the seat next to him* Prove it then...Angel

Shin hye:*Grabbed the guitar and started strumming and singing,Every now and then she would look at yonghwa who had his eyes close with a wide smile on his face.

SHin hye:*stop playing and watch yonghwas eyes open with a frown* How was that?

Yonghwa: You sound...like....a dog. You play like a monkey and you look like a bear.

Shin hye :YAHH!! * she smacked him making him laugh* Babo.

Yonghwa: You could sing dance and is really pretty. Is there anything you cant do?

Shin hye: Love..Like..

Yonghwa: Thats not true..You love to dance and you like me.

SHin hye: * busts out laughing* Shut up.

Yonghwa: I did it.

SHin hye: Ohh? did what.

Yonghwa: I made you laugh. Ive heard you laugh everytime jongsuk was with you. But you laughed just now and youre with me. Its what i wanted.

Shin hye: I should umm go. * she gets up and then sat back down next to him.* did your father tell you about tonight?

Yonghwa: Tonight?Whats tonight?

SHin hye: Were having dinner at your house.

YOnghwa: ohh yeah he told me. I asked him to .

SHin hye: Why?

Yonghwa: Because tonights important. And i want the person i care about to be there for it.

SHin hye: But your dad already lives with you.

Yonghwa: I was talking about you. * he grabs her hand and push her out the door* see you tonight.

 

Jongsuk pov:I was walking towards class when i realized eun hye was sitting at the edge of the roof. I ran to her as quickly as possible.

Jongsuk:Yahh!!

EUn hye: Omo..You scared me.. Were you trying to make me fall off? Dont sneak up on me like that.

JongsuK: Why are you sitting there? SHouldnt you be in class?

Eun hye: I was.. But i dont know what to do.

Jongsuk: About what?

Eun hye: Yonghwa!

Jongsuk:Why? What's going on?

Eun hye: I watched the way he looks at my sister. It's the way I want a guy to look at me the rest of my life. The way he secretly follows her, making sure she's alright, the way he smiles everytime she dances. I guess I'm just asking for too much.

Jongsuk: Not really. That's the way I want shin hye to look at me. The way she looks at Yonghwa. When she tries to fight her smile everytime he comes around her. The way she tries so hard to be tough around him when actually she's ready to break down. 

Eun hye: Are we always gonna be unlovable?

Jongsuk: Are you kidding me? The whole school excluding the girls all the boys want to be with you. They're all in love with you.

Eun Hye: But they love what they see..not what they know. None of them makes the effort to get to know me. It's always "you're so pretty,What a beauty, y Fox, Foxxy Lady. No one calls me  Eun hye.

Jongsuk: well Eun hye ah... You're more than just a pretty face. You're smart, funny, cute, and most importantly you have a big heart. 

Eun hye:*smiles brightly* Omg are you hitting on me you . 

Jongsuk:*smiles back* Maybe if we still can't find anyone to marry we could marry each other.

Eun hye: mwo? Chincha? But.. How do you know I won't find myself a great guy who love me the way I want?

Jongsuk: Eun hye you can't marry yourself that doesn't count babo. But the offer stands. * he stood up and helped her off the edge and looked into her eyes* I'll marry you.* he winked at her before leaving.*

Eun hye pov: I watched him go after we talked. I reached up to touch my heart and sure enough it was beating fast enough as if i was running the whole time. I smiled to myself knowing i had a friend. A friend that only my sister had. A friend i can depend on... A friend...Maybe i have fallen for?

 

Mr. Jung: Yong just in time. I invited the parks over tonight for the special night.

Yonghwa: Ohh. Yeah. I was just with shin hye not too long ago.

Mr. Jung: Shin hye? Not eun hye? 

Yonghwa: No shin hye is who i want...eun hye not so much.

Eun hye: OUCH! the feelings mutual loser. *she pouted at him*

Yonghwa: I did-..*he stopped halfway when he saw shin hye walk in beautiful as ever*

Mr. Jung: Yong...stop drooling and come say hi.

Yonghwa: Ah...yehh. *he look at shin hye* if you're trying to impress me...its working.

Shin hye: dont flatter yourself.. I always look good.

Yonghwa: Well you look..beautiful tonight.

Shin hye: Tonight? Yahh i look beautiful every night. 

Mr. Park: Omo did i forgot to tell you? Its yonghwas birthday today.

Eun hye: Mwo? YAHH!!*she grabbed yonghwa in for a headlock* Babo.. why didnt you say anything?

Yonghwa: Because i didnt.

Eun  hye: Omo he thinks we wouldn't give him birthday .*she grabbed him and started slapping him* 

Yonghwa:Yahh!! Stop it grandma. *he said making everyone laugh except shin hye.

Shin hye: Hap- Aniya. Where's the food I'm only here to eat.

Yonghwa: Pig...Or was it bear? *he pinch shin hye cheek before heading in the dining room*

Eun hye: * grabs yonghwas arm and lead him the opposite way* Tell me lover boy...whats taking so long?

Yonghwa: mwo? With what?

Eun hye: Asking my sister out. 

Yonghwa: What am i a potato? I've been trying. But no matter how many times i get close to shin hye she shows me little by little who she is. And the more i think im closer to getting her she shuts down again. 

Eun hye: OMO!!!!*she yelled scaring yonghwa*

Yonghwa: Jesus what are you doing? I almost peed. 

Eun hye: Ask her for a kiss tonight for your birthday.. 

Yonghwa: Ohh yeah like shin hyes gonna pucker up and kiss me. 

Eun hye:* grabs yonghwas lip* Listen here the love of my life...I dont see you coming up with great ideas either. 

Yonghwa: I have a great idea better than yours. 

Eun hye: Alright lets hear it. 

Yonghwa: Im gonna ask her out tonight. 

Eun hye:*rolls her eyes* You know to come and think of it you are one...

Yonghwa: A what?

Eun hye: A potato...a Dumb Cute Potato.

 

Shin hye: The food looks great. 

Mr. Jung: Now you girls eat up get some meat on those bones. 

Mr. Park: Agreed. I know i havent been feeding you girls lately and i apologize. 

Eun hye: Its okay dad its not like youre the best cook in korea. 

Shin hye: Yeah especially since you burn rice. i mean really dad...rice?

Yonghwa:*stares at shin hye* I can cook for you shin hye if you want..

Shin hye: *rolls her eyes* I rather eat the burn rice. * she said making everyone laugh*

Yonghwa: Lets go out. 

Shin hye: Go outside? 

Yonghwa: No on a date. Lets go out. 

Shin hye: No thanks

Mr. Park: Shin hye!

Shin hye: What? im just being honest. 

Yonghwa: No your not. I see the way you look at me. 

Shin hye: Yeah its the same way i look at everything i hate. 

Yonghwa: Not at school. Not to long ago you played the guitar and sang to me..You even laugh without realizing it. I dont know i think you dig me. 

Shin hye: *gets up and grab yonghwa hand and dragged him outside* There..

Yonghwa: What?

Shin hye: There we went out...*she let go of his hand and started laughing* Is that what you wanted. 

Yonghwa: tsk. *he laughs* Is it my eyes or did the love hating shin hye just made a joke?

Shin hye: thank you thank you ill be here all night. 

Yonghwa: Is this the shin hye thats bottled up inside?

Shin hye: yong..It took me forever to start laughing and smiling. It was hard finding out that your mother is your dance teacher. I cant go out with you...ever. 

Yonghwa: Why not? I wont hurt you.

Shin hye: I know...But im not gonna risk anything. My mom said the same thing to my dad and she abandoned him. *She turned* Maybe later on when i finally learn to forgive my mother for the hurt she caused we could be...friends...just friends. *she ran inside before he could say anything.

 

Mr. Park pov: After celebrating yonghwa birthday last night i woke up with a headached. My assistance yoona said i had a visitor today and in my mind i was hoping it was my daughters but to my dismay it was the opposite. The vile and disgusting woman that was in my life....my ex wife. 

Mr. Park: LEAVE!!!

Gahee:well hi to you too sunshine. 

Mr. Park: Why are you here?

Gahee: I would like to spend time with the girls.

Mr. Park: Thats not happening.

Gahee: Honey! Shin hye hates me and eun hye hides from me. 

Mr. Park: Dont ever call me honey and thats what happen when you abandon your family. 

Gahee: I wasnt ready to be a mother!

Mr. Park: AND I WAS!! i was not ready either but i loved them the moment i saw them in the hospital. Shin hye takes after me stubborn but wise and eun hye takes after you...sensitive and loving..But after you left..eun hye became more like me..strong willed and caring..The opposite of you. They take after me..because their so called mother left them. YOONA.

Yoona:*comes in* Yes Sir. 

Mr. Park: Get her out of here. I never want to see you ever again. Yoong put a photo of her up i dont want her roaming around my company. 

Yoona: Yes Mr. President. 

Gahee: Is this really what you become? *She storms out not being able to hold back anymore of her tears. 

 

Gahee pov: I drove back to school feeling my tears roll down my face one by one. After the years we spent in love he looks at me with pure hatred. The way shin hye looks at me. I ran past all the students and came face to face with shin hye. The same eyes i saw moment ago. The burning hatred in them. 

Shin hye: I thought i smell a failure. 

Gahee: I dont have the energy to do this shin hye.

Shin hye: Yeah and you also dont have the energy to be a mother also. Always an excuse. * she turned around and went the opposite way. 

 

Gahee: There you are. I have been looking for you all over the place. 

Mystery Person: What for? I already told you i cant be seen with you. 

Gahee: Is that anyway to talk to me?

Mystery Person: Well...when the people i love hate you..There's no way for me to be seen with you. What do you want anyways. 

Gahee: I want you to convice the girls to talk to me. 

Mystery Person: WHAT??? Did you forget our deal? We dont help or talk to each other ever!!

Gahee: Well im desperate. I want to talk to my daughters. 

Mystery Person: Well thats not my fault..

Gahee: You help me or so god i swear i will admit everything. 

Mystery Person: To whom..who are they gonna belive? Their best friend they grew up with...or their mother who abandon them to remarry my father?

Gahee: jong suk!!!Thats enough! I didnt abandon them to marry your father. 

Jongsuk: Well with your so called love for Mr. Park you said I do faster than you abandon your own family. Youre pathetic. I wish you were abandoning me and not shin hye.. because youre so annoying. Demanding attention from people who didnt even want you to begin wit- *He couldnt finish when gahee slapped him*

Gahee: I married your father because i fell in love with him. At least im being honest how about you?! You're lying to the girls keep going after shin hye after you know..that she is your half sister. I dont regret hitting you..but next time dont mistake me for your teacher alone..remember you're my son now. *with that she walked off leaving jongsuk behind*

 

Shin hye pov: I followed my dispicable mother to the roof to hear her and jong suk talking. At first calmly that i couldnt make out their conversation until i heard it clear as day..MOTHER,HALF SISTER, REMARRIED...to whom... to jongsuk dad? What? My head couldnt wrap itself around what i just heard seconds ago. After she slapped jongsuk i hid just in time for her to run down the stairs and out of sight. My heart was beating faster and faster as i balled my fist. This is it. I said to myself. It's happening again. The pain..The pain i felt when she left...the pain that made me lonely..The pain...my mother abandon her family...so she could remarry my friend...my best friend...FATHER!! I walked out to the roof with my fist still balled up and stared at jongsuks shocked face. 

Jongsuk: SHIN HYE AH!!

 

Preview~ 

Shin hye: * walked closer to jongsuk and slap him hard across the face* YOU'RE DISGUSTING!!

Jongsuk: Let me explain 

Shin hye: You took my mother!!! And then you try to act innocent as if you werent living with her!! You're in love with me after you know your relationship to my mother. YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID TO ME! I CAME TO YOU SO MANY TIMES TO CRY ABOUT MY MOTHER!!! WHEN ALL ALONG YOU HAD HER BESIDE YOU! 

Jongsuk: Shin..

Shin hye: SHUT UP! How long has she married your father.

Jongsuk: Shin hye ah...let me explain

Shin hye: HOW LONG?! 

Jongsuk: Six months after she left you...

Shin hye: DONT YOU EVER COME NEAR ME! 

 

Yonghwa: Shin hye? Hey wait up. * he ran to catch up to her*

Shin hye: Im not in a good mood. 

Yonghwa: I can tell...weres your best friend. He should be here to comfort you. 

Shin hye: His too busy getting comfort and love from my mother. 

Yonghwa: Mwo? Yahh what are you talking about?

Shin hye: The guy thats supposedly my best friend...or one sided lover...is actually my half brother. Or a traitor or whatever he is.