One sided love

Love me...NOT!

Shin hye pov: i was lying on the beach enjoying the nice morning breeze when it suddenly turned dark as if the sun was covered. I opened my eyes and saw that it was actually yonghwa. I rolled my eyes and try to ignore him when i felt him sit beside me on my beach towel i laid out. 

Shin hye: Yahh! Get off!* she turned towards him and try to push him off but he pulled her closer*

Yonghwa: why are you....Ugly?

Shin hye:Mwo?*she smacked him and he accepted her hit. He looked into her eyes and noticed how lonely they were.*

Yonghwa: Eyes...so..

Shin hye:Wehh?What's wrong with them?

Yonghwa:Big..You look like a goldfish.

Shin hye:I dont have time for this. *she tried to get up but yonghwa grabbed her wrist and pull her back down.*

Yonghwa: why do you keep running away from me?

Shin hye:Because..You ruined my friendship i had with jong suk.

Yonghwa:So? You should thank me. Because of me he doesnt follow you around like a shadow. I did you a favor.

Shin hye:Is that what you call it? I want to burn down the house with you in it.

Yonghwa: The house is hot enough since im sleeping in it.*he laughed as she roll her eyes.

Shin hye: *sigh* So annoying.

Yonghwa: whatever you say. I heard you dreaming about me yesterday.

Shin hye:Mwo?When?

Yonghwa:I was outside your room when i heard you say "Ohh it's so hot", and since i am the hottest one in the house i assume you were talking about me.

Shin hye:Ahahahahaha. You wish. Maybe i was talking about jong suk. Yahh were are you going? *she watched as yonghwa got up off the towel and walked away from her.* YAHH!! NOW YOU WANNA LEAVE ME ALONE!! *she yelled when she saw people staring at her* Aish!! That freaking bastard.

 

Eun hye:* open the refrigerator to see nothing and close it.When she look up she saw jong suk pacing back and fourth.* Omo you scared me.

Jong suk: I think ill fly back to seoul tonight.

Eun hye:Mwo? Yahh we still have two more days here.Why would you leave early?

Jong suk: I just dont want to see yonghwa here!

Eun hye:Hey!! Dont talk about my boyfriend like that!

Jong suk: I think this is the end of my one sided love. 

Eun hye:Mwo? Your giving up? Did you even love her?

Jong suk:What do you expect me to do? Keep looking pathetic? 

Eun hye:Do you know why shin hye won't fall in love with you?

Jong suk: because she hates love.

Eun hye:Because she knows that you would get tired of confessing and stop loving her. And hearing you now.. Why did you try so hard to give up now? 

Jong suk: I'll figure it out when i get to seoul tonight. * he tried to walk out when yonghwa walked in*

Yonghwa: I thought i smelled a stalker.

Jong suk:Then you must be smelling your cologne...Oh wait.. That's not right your cologne is called the "forced kiss".

Yonghwa:*smiles* Too bad your cologne is called the "rejected eight times by love". Stay away from shin hye. *he saw eun hye walk toward them when jong suk slammed him against the glass window.*

Eun hye:YAHH!!*she tried to pry jong suk off yonghwa.When she saw jong suk getting shoved to the floor she stared at yonghwa.His eyes were screaming "I hate you!" .* Yong!! *she helped jong suk up and he lunged himself at yonghwa again and the two started fighting. Eun hye looked at both of them in disbelief.*

Jong suk:Dont you ever tell me to leave shin hye alone.She was mine first!!

Yonghwa:Who cares? Your her first friend but i was her first kiss!!

Eun hye:Mwo?*she looked at both boys and they stopped immediately* you kissed shin hye?

Yonghwa:sure did.I would have done it again if the third and fourth wheel would stop interrupting us.*he said referring to eun hye and jong suk.* 

Eun hye:So you know my feelings for you and still kissed my sister?*she turned her back to both boys and ran the opposite direction holding onto her heart*

 

Eun hye pov:Kissed...Shin hye...Aniya he just said that to make me jealous.Yeah! That's exactly it.He loves me back..he only kissed her because she looks like me.He was thinking of me the whole time...Right? 

 

Shin hye pov:After that bastard left i enjoyed being alone.I got to play in the water and build a sand castle. It was five o'clock when i started heading back to the house.The first thing i noticed was suitcases....My chingu's suitcase. I ran inside as quickly as possible towards jong suks room to find him sitting at the edge of his bed. His lip has gotten worst and i saw a faint black eye slowly appearing.

Shin hye:Sukkie...can we talk?

Jong suk:I want to talk to you...but then again..i feel like if i look at you then ill be tempted to stay. 

Shin hye:Don't go...Please dong go.

Jong suk:I need to clear my head.So much happend here that wasnt suppose to and its all because of that . 

Shin hye:I know..but we still have two days left.Just fly back with use.We could spen~ 

Jong suk:I...love you. *he leaned in to kiss her cheek and she flinched before he kissed her cheek, He grabbed his stuff and headed for the stairs.Shin hye ran after him begging him to stay but he got in the cab and was off. Back to seoul. She turned around and sure enough yonghwa was standing behind her.*

Shin hye:YOU!! I hate you! 

Yonghwa:Hit me...*he grabbed her balled fist* Come on.You hate me right? The hit me. 

Shin hye:I can't...

Yonghwa:Why not?

Shin hye:Because hitting you wont bring my best friend back would it now.

Yonghwa:Go after him then.

Shin hye: I cant.

Yonghwa:Why not? He means so much to you then go after him.

Shin hye:And say what? Stay?Be with me?...i cant say that.That will make him think i like him. 

Yonghwa:Then dont care. 

Shin hye:No the question now is..Why do you care so much?

Yonghwa:I could careless what you and weird lips do. Just stop talking about him now.

Shin hye:Why?I can talk about him anytime i want.

Yonghwa:Then why don't you fly back to seoul and be with your boyfriend! * he yelled before heading into the house*

 

Shin hye pov:What the actual hell was that?Why get so upset with me when im trying to get my best friend back.Who frankly hates me because of your kissing stealing ! Oh my gosh.This bastard is so annoying.Who does he think he is coming in to my life.Taking my first kiss.Then telling me what i can and cant do. Oh just you wait yonghwa when we fly back to seoul..I will never and i repeat never gonna see you again!

 

One week later~

Shin hye: Sis do you think jong suk will ever forgive me?

Eun hye:Well...Yes...His beat friends with the hottest girl in school.He will be crawling back to you in no time. 

Shin hye: *let out a sigh of relief* That's good to hear*she looked out the window to see the school and didn't find jong suk waiting in his usual spot for her*

Eun hye:Well im off to find yonghwa aka the father of my children.*she hopped out the car leaving shin hye at the entrance looking for jongsuk. When she couldnt spot him she made her way to the dance studio.When she passed by the music room she heard someone singing.The voice so beautiful...The voice...she looked into the room to find no one other than yonghwa strumming to his guitar with his eyes closing. She felt her heart skip a beat when his eyes suddenly open and they were looking strsight at her.She attempted to run away but yonghwa caught up with her and turned her around to face him*

Yonghwa:Stalking me i see? *he looked down at her who turned her back to him*

Yonghwa:Ignoring me i see? Yahh talk to me.

Yonghwa:For the trip...im sorry...Sorry i didnt kiss you again.* he laughed but she still wouldn't talk or face him*

Yonghwa:Im guessing fish lips isnt talking to you still?

Yonghwa:*pushed her up against the wall and leaned his body on hers* Talk to me..Ehh? YAHH!!CANT YOU HEAR ME?

Yonghwa:*Placed his head on her shoulder while she was still against the wall* Can you just say something? 

Shin hye:Something...Happy?Now leave me alone!*she tried to push him away when he turned his back to her* 

Yonghwa:Now that i heard your voice.I can leave you alone now. *he walked back into the music room leaving a confused shin hye still against the wall*

Shin hye:Aishh Stupid bastard! *she walked towards the dance room to find professor gahee and walked in*

Professor Gahee:Shin hye what a unpleasant surprise.

Shin hye:I was hoping NO ONE would be in here and *she looked at her teacher* I guess no one is.

Professor Gahee:You will not disrespect me! In my own classroom!

Shin hye:Why not?I'm disrespecting you as much as i can because now...I dropped your class i might as well say all the things i hate about you!

Professor Gahee:Shin hye ah...Don't do this! Why would you leave dance class?You love it.

Shin hye:I do love dance...I just hate you!

Professor Gahee:Why?

Shin hye:You tell me...MOM!! Looking at you is so disgusting.I talked with the dean and he told me it was all your idea to have me put in your class.

Professor Gahee: Shin hye ah. I wanted you to be in my class to be with you more.

Shin hye:Then why did you leAve dad? You could have spent all that time with eun hye and me if you just stayed. I hate you so much!

Professor Gahee:*sink to the floor crying and looking at her daughter* shin hye ah you were too young to understand.

Shin hye:I was young your right..But i was smart enough to understand you just didn't love me or eun hye to stay with us.

Professor Gahee: i loved you two more than anything in the world.

Shin hye:*tried to blink away her tears* Because of you i never loved...I never look at anyone because fear of being left!!Because of you my dad cried himself to sleep!!Because of you...Eun hye would sneak down here and skip all her classes just to see your face!!Because of you...I hate love!*she ran outside the door into someones welcoming arms.She looked up at them but her tears made her vision a little blurry.*

Shin hye:Miahn *she said still unaware of whose holding her*But just for a little while will you just stay beside me like this? Just for a little while. 

 

Yonghwa pov: i heard everything she threw at the professor.Her hate,Her honesty,The rage she kept inside.Exploded.I tried to walk away but when i saw her crying i couldnt help but stayed a little while longer.That was until she ran outside and without thinking i pulled her into my open arms.At first i felt her pushing me away but then soon after she asked if we could stay like this and nothing else matter but her. 

Shin hye pov:I couldnt stand it anymore.Maybe it was because that bastard upset me that when i saw HER(my mother) my hate just exploded out of me and before i can stop myself i was telling her everything i stored in my heart. The betrayal,the pain,the lies, everything just came out.With the whole weight lifted off my shoulders i ran into a pair of arms.Arms that accepted me..Arms that felt like it was protecting me...Arms that...Hold on who is hugging me and why am i letting them touch me?? Please jesus... If you help me just this once i promise to be good for the rest of my life..Please let this be someone other than yonghwas arms...please.

 

Preview: 

Mr. Park:Is there any reason for you to see me? 

Gahee:I want to spend time with the girls but shin hye hates me and eun hye hides from me.

Mr. Park: well that's what happens when you abandon your family. 

 

Shin hye:Yahh!! You want to die today? Stop following me.

Yonghwa:I'm not following you stupid. 

Shin hye:Then why are you following me to my car?

Yonghwa:Because...*he pointed to the white ferrari next to her car* i parked here. * he got in and drove off leaving shin hye embarassed*

Shin hye:Aishh.How embarassing.Yahh shin hye ah...Stop thinking he likes you babo!! *she hit herself on the head* 

 

Professor Gahee: jong suk,Your close with shin hye please get her to talk to me please?

Jong suk:I cant. I love her too much to help the person she hates the most. Plus you didnt love her when you left why start now?

 

Sorry for late updates but enjoy:)