Love me first

Love me...NOT!

Shin hye:* about to walk out when someone pulled her back and turned her around. Before she could do anything she felt a pair of lips planted onto hers."what are you doing shin hye? Push him away! Why cant i move?" She asked herself. She stood still and just let it happen. When she felt his lips pull away she looked up at yonghwa with a angry expression. * Why did you do that?

Yonghwa: because i wanted t- * it all happend so fast to yonghwa the punch and shin hye suddenly out of his room. He looked up at jong suk and realized what happend. Jong suk had punch him. He tried to get up but jong suk pushed him down and locked his door.*

jong suk: i clearly warned you! To stay away from her.

yonghwa: but did you see that? When i kissed her? She didnt push me away like she did to you. * he laughed and bit his lip.* And i would do it again.. But next time she's gonna kiss me back. * he laughed again when jong suk lunged at him. They wrestled each other on the floor when yonghwa go up and punch jong suk so hard the whole island could hear it.*

Jong suk: I hate you. Everything that you are i hate. You stay away from shin hye or you will regret ever kissing her again.

Yonghwa:She's not yours. She's mine. *he whispered as jong suk walk out the door faced shin hye and then make a right to his own room. 

 

Shin hye: * knocks on jong suk door* Please talk to me.

jong suk:* opens door and stared down at shin hye. He leaned in and halfway he saw shin hye shield her lips and stopped.He look at her woth a sad eyes before shutting the door* 

Shin hye: Yon~ ani... Jong suk!! * she caught herself before she said the wrong name. She look towards yonghwa room before heading towards her own. 

 

Eun hye pov: i watched as my sister desperately try to get jong suk to talk to her. From time to time she would knock on his door and with no reply looks over to yonghwas room then with her head down walk back to her room. I walked towards yonghwa's room knock on hos door. When he opened the door he became more handsome last time i saw him. 

 

Yonghwa:* sigh* What now?

Eun hye: Why are Bella and edward fighting?*referring to shin hye and jong suk*

Yonghwa:*smiles* Bella decided to choose jacob this time. 

Eun hye:Jacob?? Who is that? *she looked towards jongsuk room to see him walk out. When he saw yonghwa eun hye noticed  his eyes turning a dark shade of black. * Jong sukkie... Shin~

 

Jongsuk:Im going out. *he cut her off. He looked at yonghwa and clenched his fist before looking towards shin hye room*

Eun hye: What was that all about? * she look at yonghwa who closed his door and she heard the click of the lock. She walked over to her sister room and knock on her door.*

Shin hye:* open the door with a smile* JONG SUK? Ohh unni. What?

Eun hye: Did i miss something? Your trying to get jongsuk attention. Jong suk keeps giving yonghwa dirty look. And yonghwa keeps looking towards your room and you do the same also. 

Shin hye: I... Dont want to talk about it. *she closed her door before her sister could finish.*

Eun hye:Yahh!! I want to be part of the group!!*she kicked her sisters door when her father walked up the stairs.*

Mr. park: YOON EUN HYE!!Stop bothering your sister!!

Eun hye: Appa something is going on between all three of them and none of them would tell me.

Mr. Park: Because your a third wheel like always.* he made his way back down stairs before she could fire back at him.*

 

Jong suk pov: I was down by the beach thinking about what am i gonna do with shin hye... The fact she accepted yonghwas kiss. The kiss i hate so much. The kiss that was suppose to be mine...her first kiss.

 

Yonghwa pov: I opened my door to find a sleeping shin hye outside. I knelt down beside her and smile. The girl of my dreams.. The girl who saw me and wasnt impress.. The girl i like when i first saw her in high school.The girl i cant admit my feelings for...The girl who...ohh no is looking at me creeping on her. 

Yonghwa:Ermm...You shouldnt sleep anywhere you like. 

Shin hye:*sat up and glare at him* Do you have any idea what you done?

Yonghwa: Yeah...I kissed you. So what? Its not like its your first kiss~ * he looked at her hoping she denies it but she just sat there with a angry look on her face* 

shin hye: It was my first kiss and i didnt want you to have it.

Yonghwa:* knelt down and pushed her against the wall and leaned in. He watches as she closes her eyes and whispered* You want your kiss back? Because you can have it back~ *she felt his breath close to her lips and smelled his cologne. A strong scent that filled her nose.The smell she remembered when he kissed her in his room.She opened her eyes to realize yonghwa standing over her.*

Shin hye: because of you~* she said angrily when she got up and turned she saw jong suk. oh no not again she thought* Jong suk... * she walked towards him only to get rejected by him. He pushed her lightly to the side and walked towards her room. He stood outside the door frame as if waiting for her to come to him.When she walked towards him they disappeared into her room leaving yonghwa filled with anger, hate and betrayal.

 

Shin hye: look~

Jong suk: I dont know if we cam ever have the same relationship ever again... But i have a proposal for you.

Shin hye:Sukkie... Dont be like this. He caught me off guard. 

Jong suk: That doesnt matter.. Bottom line is.. You let him kiss you. I saw it. You... Never pushed him away the way you push me. I watch you accept his kiss.. Whatever happend to never falling in love?

Shin hye:It wasnt like that. He kissed me, and no matter how hard i tried i wouldnt, i couldnt push him off. Just like now... I couldnt control myself. The closer he is to me~ 

Jong suk: the proposal i have *he cut in* You either date me... Or you we stop being friends..

Shin hye:Mwo?? Yahh your just upset. You know how i feel about you.Your my best friend.

Jong suk:Well i want to be your boyfriend not best friend.* he pushed past her when shin hye grabbed him and pull him towards her close enough to feel his breath on her upper lip.She gather up all her courage and looked him in the eyes. She pull him closer to her lips when she stopped and bury her face deep in his chest.* 

Shin hye:I cant~ i dont feel it. *she grabbed her heart* its all up to here*Referring to her heart. * The way you make me feel... Doesnt make my heart beat... It just hurts it everytime you love me...everytime you confess, everytime you try to force it... It hurts me... Thats why i cant accept your feelings. I want someone who can teach me how to love...not someone who forces it.Miahn...* she ran out of her room straight in to yonghwa who was eavesdropping on there conversation*

Yonghwa: Don't ever lock yourself in a room with another guy that isnt me!

Shin hye:* gave him a glare* Shut up!! This is your fault. If you didnt come on this trip i would still have a best friend and my first kiss.

Yonghwa: Well because of this trip i got to split up two people who didnt belong together and i got to kiss the girl~

Shin hye:The girl??

Yonghwa: *smiled at her* The girl i hate. 

Shin hye:You kiss me because you hate me!!!? Then why bother kissing me you idiot!!* she ran dpwn the stairs past her father and sister and out the door.*

Yonghwa pov:The girl.....I LIKE...Shin hye.

 

Next Preview:

Shin hye: Im gonna set this place on fire and make sure your still in it!!*she yelled*

Yonghwa:This place is on fire because im so hot!* he grinned*

Shin hye:Why did you come on this trip? Your father told me you didnt want to come on the first place.

Yonghwa: Maybe i just had a reason to come..* he stared at her when she was looking away*

 

Eun hye: why are you letting this happen?

Jong suk:Maybe.. Because she wont love me the way i love her.

Eun hye:Well thats too bad for you. I love yonghwa too much to let him go. You realize why shin hye doesnt love you right?

Jong suk:She hates love...i get it.

Eun hye:Because she knows it wont be too long until you stop loving her... And shes right... Dont love something if your not gonna love it forever. * she walked off realizing she loved yonghwa more than she thought she did.*

 

Thank you sooo much for the support Much more to come stay tune😀