Chapter 4 part 2

Last to know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-"So... is it true?"

-"What?"

-"Is it true that you don't love Taemin anymore?"

- "Yes... I mean no!...- He looked her with curiosity. She just lay down in her place and sighed.- I don't know! I'm a very jealous person, you know me but when I see the the exclusive... I don't feel anything, I just let it pass. Thanks to that, I knew it, I don't love him anymore  and I know that I was a little rude with him because I thought I didn't love him anymore but then He came drunk, he was so nice with me and all was like before". -She smiled and Jonghyun did too-"Then we started arguing  again and the feeling that I don't love him anymore came back but when you called me I was so worried for him but now I know that he punched you" - pointing his face- "I'm so angry with him that I don't want to see him!"

- "You are so confused"- he didn't know what to say.

- "Do you think?"- she said with sarcasm-" I don't know what to do! I'm so rude with him, I don't deserve his love!"- She laid her face in the table.

 

Jonghyun can't see her like that, she was the best girlfriend, she changed Taemin but now she was in a trouble. He sat closer to Naeun and held her hand trying to comfort her.

- "I think you should  talk with him"- he paused and sighed- "I mean I know you love him and he loves you".

- "You are right, we need to talk, Do you know where he is?"- He was about to answer her when he remembered  he didn't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter