Chapter 1 part 2

Last to know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He denied and pointed his lips, she ignored the action and kissed his fist  the he started to relax his fist. She looked at him and he did the same action.  She touched lightly his lips, she was about to break the kiss when he put his hand in her nape then she opened her eyes, he still was with his closed eyes and inevitably her eyes closed too. He put the rhythm in the kiss, she relaxed and kissed him back. It was a slow and loving kiss.

It was the kiss they were waiting for although just one of both admitted it.

Few Minutes ago they broke the kiss for lack of oxigen. Their faces were so close, she opened her eyes and saw him with his closed eyes and smiling. She can noticed better his wounds. The blood in his face wasn't only of his hand, he had a wound in his eyebrow and other in the center of his cheek, they weren't deep but they were big.

She touched his eyebrow and he quickly opened his eyes and look at her.

"That.. that's hurts".- he pouted.

"Get up you need take a shower and then we going to sleep".- she said getting up.

" I going to sleep if you sleep with me"- he said getting up with her help.

"Yes, c'mon"- she said

"Yeih!"- he said like a happy kid.

She sat him in the toilet, then she started to treat his wounds.

"AH! That hurts! Don't do again"- he said hiding  his hand.

" Please Taemin! Give me your hand"-she said trying to get Taemin's hand.

"No"

"Please!"

“ I said No!”

"Please" - she gave him a peck on his lips-"Do it for me, ok?"

"Ok"- He let her treat his wounds. She was about to treat his wounds of his face when she declined again.

-"For these.... you need to let me sleep hugging you. Can I?"

She thought for a bit. She always had liked sleep with taemin hugging her. One night it won't be big deal. She nodded, he smiled and  with his hand moved closer her face and kissed her forehead.

-"Thanks princess" - He let her treat his wounds.

Done!Now you should take a shower, can you take off your clothes  or do you need help?" - she said inocently.

"Wow! My shy girlfriend is making me an indecent proposal! I can't beli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter