Chapter 2 part 1

Last to know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up when  he felt a little bit  warm then he saw who was the cause,  He was hugging Naeun and her  long wavy hair was on his arms. He supposed  that  she was still sleeping.

He stayed in that way smelling her sweet scent  while he tried to remember what had been happened yesterday but he could only remember some parts. He saw again Naeun and she still was sleeping then he saw that   began to get light, it was 8 AM. He started to feel the hangover .

It was too early and he couldn't sleep, he didn't want to wake her up so he decided safeguard her  dream. He stay in that way until she started to move then he saw the clock it was the 9 am. He pretended to be sleeping, some minutes after he felt her look but he stayed faking.

The graze of her fingers in his face made him open his eyes then she moved away her hand.

" Sorry to wake you"- she said seriously

"Don't worry"- he faked.Then she quickly got up- "Where are you going?"- he said while he quickly got up causing him headache- "Ah!  I feel like my head is going to explode"-he said in pain

The consequences for drink- she said leaving the room.

He laid on the headboard. And he kicked the pillow with frustration. He hated the way she treats him since he came from his tour. You would said that the kisses from yesterday have been the only ones since he came back. He didn't understand the women, Naeun to be exact.  First she said loved him and then she was cold  with him.

He stayed thinking about the motive that make Naeun be in that way until an annoying  ringtone  made him wake up of his thoughts. It wasn't his cell phone, it was her cell phone without hesitation he read the message.

"Did you think about what I proposed you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter