Chapter 2 part 2

Last to know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-"I don't know, really I don't know"- he saw his friend, Onew was shocked to see him cry.

- "Taeminnie are you  worrying me, What is happening ?"-asked again Onew.

- "I told you that I dont know!" - he yelled-  "Look, sorry, I never meant to yelled you, I don't what is happening"

-"It's ok, If you told me what happened?  What is the reason why you are like that, maybe in that way you can notice what is happening".

"Ok"- he sighed- "You know what happened in the tour, it was a trap, she kissed me and took a picture and she sold it to a Korean website and  Naeun saw the picture. I called Naeun to say sorry I was ready to do anything for her forgiveness, but she forgave me at the first time"- Onew was surprised - "When I came back all changed. We always are arguing, we never kissed... well when we are sober both. Yesterday I came back to home drunk and she took care of me because I was hurt"- he showed his wounds, Onew just sighed- "She helped me to take a shower, and everything was like before atleast I think so, because I don't remember well"- Onew smiled.- "Today in the morning she was angry because I came yesterday drunk, when I was in the room her phone had been starting to ring, it was a message, it was like: Did you think about what I proposed you? Something like that, and she was more angry and we started to arguing again.  She told me if I come drunk again she won't help me and it was better If I didn't comeback. That's the reason why I'm here confusing and with the heartbroken"-  He  climb into the couch.

Onew it was about to say something when the doorbell rang, he stood  up and opened the door. He was surprised to see Jonghyun there. He tried to make a signal for he wouldn't  ask  to Taemin but  Jonghyun never saw the signal.

-"What happened with you man?"- Jonghyun said. Onew rolled his eyes -" What!?"- Jonghyun said because Onews's action.

- "Can you come for a moment? I need help with the drinks"-Onew said,  Jonghyun just nodded and he turned to see Taemin, who was in the same position, which made Jonghyun worrying about him but he followed Onew.

- "Where are the drinks?" - Jonghyun said

- "There are any …" - said Onew, without said anything Onew was waiting that Jonghyun understood.

- "But  I thought that you need help.." - He stopped for a minute  and process the things- "Aaah!"- he understood everything.

- "Aaah!"- he said acting like Jonghyun- "Don't you understand  the signals ?"- Onew said.

- "Sorry!  I didn't understand well"- he defended himself- " But Can you tell me what is happening?"

- "I'll tell you" - Onew saw that Taemin didn't hear him while Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter