Chapter 1 part 1

Last to know.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Some months ago…

A loud sound by a object fallen make her woke up, she turned left and saw Taemin isn't sleeping by her side.

She fastly got up of  the bed. She was too scared, she was scared that maybe some thief was in her house and Taemin wasn't there to protect her.

She went out of her room but then remembered that she was wearing a  mini shorts and  a top. She was coming back  for a blanket when she heard Taemin's voice cursing in the first floor. Then she relaxed and went downstairs.

She was surprised to see Taemin in the floor of the living room, He had his eyes closed  and alcohol bottle  in his hands.

"I know you are seeing me". -He said with a weird tone. - "Come on, lay down with me little princess".-Then she knew he was drunk.

Why do you come late and drunk?- she said angrily.

He opened his eyes and saw her and blew a kiss to her. And then he started to laugh, he tried to get up but he fell and again he laughed, she rolled her eyes and got closer to help him, she took his hand and started to pull.

"I can do this for myself, princess". -  he said letting her hand.

"No, you can't! You are so drunk that you can't say properly  a word!". - she said, and she took his hand again and sat him down in the sofa. -  "Can you explain me why you came late and so drunk?" - she said in serious tone but he looked her and started to make funny faces and started to laugh again.

"You look so beautiful when you are angry, sweetheart". - he said trying to avoid the question.

"No Taemin, Don't change the topic!" - she was angry.

"Sit down with me". -he said avoiding the question.

She didn't move of her place, he patted the place where she would have to sit, she ignored him, Taemin  frowned while he looked at her. He tried to get up but he fell in Naeun's feet. He started to caress Naeun's legs, after he started tokiss her legs. She used to love this things, now this things make her more angry. She hates when he is drunk.

She knelt and moved away Taemin's face of her legs. He pouted and put his head between her legs, like a pillow.

He started to sing her favorite song "Symptoms", she heard him, she always had loved his voice even when they weren't dating. He was drunk but he sang perfectly. Taemin stopped to sing and exchanged looks with her.

She felt bad for him when she saw the pain in his eyes.

-"That is your favorite song, right? " - He said trying to hold his tears.

- "Taemin, don't avoid the ask and answer me" - She tried to say coldly.

- "Do you want to know the truth?" - he said almost whispering without losing eye contact with her.

-"Yes"- she said

- " It's the only way that I can kill the pain that I feel here"- he pointed his heart- "because you don't love".

After she heard that, she got up. She was very surprised. How Taemin knows that she doesn't love him? Maybe she said while she was sleeping it couldn't be the second option because since he came of his tour they rarely sleep together.

She feels affection for him, but the love died. She saw Taemin's eyes and a tear escaped from them.

-"Who said that?" - she asked with curiosity.

-"You"- He said with pain- "With your actions, since I came from the tour, you are distant with me, you don't want I accompany you to your job and you don't want accompany me to my job, you are always angry. You don't like I touched you. If that doesn't show that you don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter