Chapter 4

Is this love?

5 am Monday morning.

“JIYEON!!!” Chen yelled up the stairs as no response was given. He finally walked up and opened the door to Jiyeon’s room. There she laid snoring away.

“Yap abo. Hurry up or we will be late at this rate.” Chen said as he threw a cushion at Jiyeon

“5 more mins!!” Jiyeon said as she rolled over and looked at the time. “YA! Are you crazy its only 5 am! Why are you waking me up so early?!!?!?!” Jiyeon yelled as she sat up.

“School starts at 6 am. Hurry we will be late!” Chen said as he threw one last cushion and hurried out the door.

Jiyeon quickly got up and threw on an outfit and got ready in 5 mins as she ran to the living room to find Chen slowly falling asleep.

“Oppa! Chen! Let’s go.” She said as she put on her converse high tops.

Chen stood up and followed her to the door and into the elevator. They stood in silence as they got out of the elevator and got into Chen’s car.

“Are you nervous?” Chen asked Jiyeon

“Kind of. It’s my first year there. I won’t make friends.” Jiyeon pouted

“You have me silly. Kai is there too.” Chen told Jiyeon who looked surprise

“Are you two finally making your dreams come true?!” Jiyeon asked

“Duh. We need to get the group back together. Us three. Remember back in high school haha we were the best!” Chen smiled as he remembered the past.

“Till you two left back to Korea. But it’s okay I’m here now hehe.” Jiyeon laughed as they turned into the campus. There were three buildings in front of her.

“Singers, actors and dancers. Three different buildings with three different subjects.” Chen said as he read Jiyeon’s mind

“So you and Kai don’t ever see each other?” She asked

“We do. There is a time when singers and dancers get together for small performances at the end of each month. We’re always partners. But just warning you, Kai hangs out with different people from me.” Chen said sounding sad.

“I’ll reunite you two!” Jiyeon happily said as she opened the car door and saw many people enter the buildings they were meant to go into.Chen led the way as Jiyeon would be in the singing building with him for one half and dancing building in the other half. Siwon had signed her up for both which was rare in SMPA.

As they entered the building, Chen took Jiyeon to her class as he left her. She was in Singing 101 while Chen was in Singing 103. Chen waved bye to his friend as he saw how nervous she was before she stepped into the classroom. He turned around and walked into his room just as Baekhyun saw him.

“CHEN! Who was that pretty girl you were with?” He asked

“Baek, don’t you dare try to get with her.”Chen answered

“Wooooow Chen is defensive, maybe its his girlfriend.” Xiumin laughed

“If she’s in 101 than she’s with Yumi!” Suho said

“Hopefully Yumi treats her well.” Chen said quietly as they sat down and started class.

Jiyeon quietly stood up front as Ryeowook walked in.”Oh Jiyeon!!! You’re in my class?” He happily said seeing how nervous you were. He smiled as he introduced you to the class.

“Everyone we have a new student here at SMPA, Please welcome her with warm arms or else! Jiyeon you can go sit with um…. Ah! Wendy.” He said as he pointed to the girl with blue tips.

She happily waved to Jiyeon as Jiyeon sat down

“Hi I’m Wendy! And you are? Oh right haha I have to speak Korean to you. Hello my name is Wendy, its nice to meet you.” Wendy said as she smiled at Jiyeon

“I actually speak better in English…”Jiyeon said just as Ryeowook hushed the class and session began.

They learned about holding a stable note and how the end of the month concert was coming up so they would have to pair with someone from either the acting building or dance building. Jiyeon sighed as it was now time to go to the dance building and she had not seen Kai at all yet.

Jiyeon slowly walked to the other building as other kids rushed. She had no clue why they were in such a rush until someone bumped into her. She fell and scrapped her knee as he helped her up.

“I’m sooo sorry! I’m so clumsy I didn’t see you there.” He said as he offered his hand to help her up.

She looked up at these camel eyes that were smiling back at her. He took his hand as he helped her up.

“It’s okay. I’m going to be late now…” Jiyeon said as she started limping to the dance building.

“Aish, you’re hurt. Here let me.” He said as he carried her bridal style

“Ya! I don’t know who you are but let me down. “Jiyeon said worried about her skirt

“Hold on,” he said as he put her down and took of his jacket. He wrapped it around her waist as he carried her again. “What class are you going to?” He asked

“Dance 101...”Jiyeon said embarrassed as she noticed people staring at her

“Same here! I just decided today that I wanted to do a double major too. Wow you’re one of the rares just like me ahah” He laughed as they entered the building.

“You can let me down. I think I can walk...”Jiyeon shyly said as she noticed more people staring.

Just across the hall a group of boys where hanging out and talking, when one of them noticed what was going on.

“Hey Kai! Isn’t that Chanyeol??” Sehun asked

“Yeah, but who’s that girl?!” Lay asked

“Jiyeon???”Kai wondered until she turn and faced him “JIYEON!!!” Kai ran to his friend who he has not seen in years

Jiyeon turned around surprised just as she was lifted into the air

“KAI!” She screamed happily

“OMG! I miss you so much! I thought Chen was kidding when he said you were in Seoul!!!”Kai put her down as he hugged her tightly.

“I can’t breathe!!” She finally said as Kai let go of her and laughed

“What class are you in?!” He asked her

“101... you’re probably in 103 huh!” Jiyeon said sadly

“Yeah… hurry to 103 I’ll be waiting for you “ Kai pinched her cheeks as he remembered Chanyeol was next to them

“Ah! Channie! This is Jiyeon, the girl I told you guys about when I went abroad. Jiyeon this is Chanyeol one of my many friends.” Kai introduced them as Jiyeon quietly bowed

“Oppa. Take me to my class.” Jiyeon said as she linked her arm around Kai “I fell and scrapped my knee...”Jiyeon pointed at her bleeding knee

“YA! Choi JIYEON! Your brother is going to kill me!” Kai said as he told her to get on his back. Jiyeon protested but in the end Kai gave her a piggy back all the way to her class.

“I’ll tell Eunhyuk hyung that you’ll sit today out.” Kai said as he headed to Eunhyuk who was surprised as he ran up to you.

“Ya your brother is going to kill us!” he said as he took out a band aid and put it on her bleeding knee cap.

“What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him…”Jiyeon quietly said as everyone started gathering into the dance studio.

Eunhyuk introduce her as it was just like singing 101 where they talked about the end of the month performance.

Jiyeon look at Chanyeol as he looked worried. She slowly scooted over to him as she gave him back his jacket.

“Thank you. And would you like to be my partner? I’m actually really good at dancing, Even though I’m kind of scrapped up. Hehe” Jiyeon said to a surprised Chanyeol

“I’m good at rapping and singing. But dancing is where I’m stiff...” He shyly said

“Good cause I’m bad at rapping. “Jiyeon laughed as the class was dismissed so that people could go find their partners for the month performance.

Just as you and Chanyeol stood up, a girl ran into the room.

“OPPPPPPPA!” she said as he ran and linked arms with Chanyeol “Be my partner pleeeeeeeeewwwwwese!!!” She said adding a bunch of aigoo.

“Sorry Yumi but I already have a partner.” Chanyeol laughed as he pulled Jiyeon over. “Yumi this is Jiyeon, Jiyeon my childhood friend Yumi.” Chanyeol introduced them as Jiyeon felt a lot of negative energy coming from Yumi.

Yumi put on a fake smile as she waved hi. “Well I guess I’ll just go ask Suho oppa.” She sharply said as she ran back out of the class room

Jiyeon felt bad that she just caused something bad to happen. Her and Chanyeol walked to a practice room in silence as Chen and Kai ran up to them

“PLEASE SAY YOU DON’T HAVE A PARTNER YET!?” they both shouted out of breath

You laughed as you pointed to Chanyeol, both the boys started groaning as they stared at each other

“Why, are you two the only ones left?!” Jiyeon asked in surprised

They both nodded as Jiyeon laughed. “That sounds wonderful than! Work hard!” She patted their heads as her and Chanyeol walked into their practice room

“Aish.. how did derp boy get to her first?!” Kai mumbled as Chen sighed.

“Looks like we have no choice but to be partners.” Chen looked at Kai who slowly nodded. They headed to the sign up desk for a practice room when they saw Yumi crying to Suho

“Opppppa! How could he do this to me! “ She cried as Suho handed her tissues

“Yumi chill. It’s not like you two are dating. Plus let him be, you’re the only one who’s crazy over him.” Suho sighed as he saw Chen and Kai. He mouthed for them to hurry and help him as they ran up

“Yumi why are you crying?” Kai asked

“Cause some stupid new girl took Yeol away from me!” Yumi cried ever harder

“Jiyeon?” Chen asked

“Yes that !” Yumi said angrily as she threw the tissue box at the ground

“Excuse me but she’s no .” Chen and Kai said to Yumi

“Omo! You two know her too. Oppas! How can you all betray me!” Yumi cried harder as Suho got fed up with her attitude

“KIM YUMI! Stop this right now. Get up and lets go practice. I am not letting my grade depend on your love crisis.” Suho said as he stood up and walked to the room him and Yumi reserved.

Yumi looked up and whipped her tears when she noticed her brother was gone. She smiled as she look at Kai and Chen

“Get that away from Chanyeol or else.” Yumi said as she walked towards the practice room

Chen and Kai stood in shock as Yumi had never acted like that to them before. They both shook their heads as they headed back to their room also.