Chapter 1

Is this love?

 

“Oppa…I don’t think I can do this.” Jiyeon said with tears forming in her eyes

“It’s all going to be okay. Just trust me on this. Plus I need you closer to me.” Siwon said to Jiyeon

“SIWON! We’re going on stage in 2 mins!!!” Kyuhyun said into the dressing room before leaving

“I’ll talk to you later when I finish the concert okay?” Siwon said looking at his sister through the screen as he knew that where he needed to be was by her side at a time like this.

“It’s okay oppa. Work comes first. Plus its summer so its not like I have to wake up for school tomorrow.” Jiyeon replied as she wiped the tears away and smiled at her brother.

She watched as her brother waved goodbye before ending the video chat with him. She laid lifelessly in her bed as she stared at the ceiling. Just two more days and she would be going to South Korea. How would she adjust when all her life she was raised in the United States, she thought as she turned around and slowly fell asleep.

~

“JIYEONAHH!” she heard someone yell as she shot up from her bed. Who would of gotten inside her house, no one has a key but her brother and that voice was not her brother’s at all.

Jiyeon grabbed her cellphone and hide in the closet ready to call 911 if it was a killer. Just than her door sprang open as Ryeowook opened the door.

“I swear hyung said she would be in here…HYUNGS! She’s not in here!” He screamed out the door as you heard a billion rushes up the stairs

“WHAT!? OMO!! Siwon is going to kill us!!” Kangin said panicking just as she climbed out the closet

“JIYEON!!” Heechul ran up to her and hugged her, “Why where you hiding in there?! Gave us a scare!!” Heechul said looking at her.

“Sorry I thought you guys were killers. Hello oppas! I missed you all!” Jiyeon smiled as all 10 of them stood in front of her. “Where is my brother??” She asked them

“Ah…he couldn’t make it to help you pack for Seoul..so we came instead. He has a movie event in China to attend.” Leeteuk said

Jiyeon nodded as she led them downstairs into the open living room only to be shocked at the amount of suitcases in her living room.

“I thought you were here to help me pack…” Jiyeon said confused

“Ahhh well we had no choice but to bring our luggage with us..hehe see the concert in Canada was rough. Thank goodness you live in LA!” Henry replied

Jiyeon smiled as she walked to the kitchen to fix them all breakfast, Kyuhyun and Yesung volunteered to help her since all the members were busy packing items into boxes for Jiyeon.

After a long 6 hours, everything was packed away in boxes, well everything but the room at the end of the hallway.

“Jiyeon. Oppa can go in there if it’s too hard for you.” Leeteuk said as he placed a hand over her shoulder.

“Ani..its been 5 months. I think I should be okay to go in there now..” Jiyeon smiled as she headed down the hallway. She turned back to see all 10 of her “brothers” smiling at her. She took a deep breath as she turned the knob.

The familiar smell entered her nose, as she looked at the untouched bed, vanity, clothes and picture frames. Everything was the same, as if nothing had changed and it was just another day. Jiyeon fell down on her knees as the accident started to replay in her head. She started crying as her breathing became uncontrollable. She heard all 10 oppas run to her and Kyuhyun lifted her up and took her to the living room.

“Hyungs! I told you its too tough on her!” Kyuhyun yelled back at his brothers.

“Ya Kyuhyun! It’s not anyones fault. It was bound to happen. Take care of her while we pack.” Donghae said as he headed back down the hallway.

Jiyeon cried into Kyuhyun’s arms until she fell asleep. Kyuhyun placed her on the sofa as he got up and looked at the girl..no woman in front of him.

“Jiyeon stop being so silly and come into my arms already. Who’s going to take care of you…” Kyuhyun said as he walked back down the long hallway to help his hyungs with packing.