Chapter 2

Is this love?

“Jiyeon-ah...wake up we have to get on the plane soon.” Shindong said as he shook you lightly

“Oppa just 2 more minutes!!” she said as she rolled back over.

Shindong walked out of your room. “I TRIED!” he said as he went back down the stairs. Two seconds later someone else came into Jiyeon’s room

“Ya pabo if you don’t wake up this second I swear I won’t take you to Lotte world!” he said causing Jiyeon to sit up right away.

“OPPA!!” Jiyeon threw her arms around her brother as he tightened their hug

“My baby sister! Sorry I showed up to late. When I got back yesterday you were already asleep...” he frowned as Jiyeon laughed

“Oppa that means you have to get on another flight just as you got off one!” she laughed

“Ani… I’m going to stay here for a few days. Just until it’s settled on who is buy the house.” Siwon said to his sister

“Are we really selling it…? I mean we grew up in this house Oppa... it has memories...” Jiyeon stared down as her blankets as a tear fell down.

“Memories we can make later on in life too. There is no good in staying here anymore. It’ll only make you feel worse. They would want this.” Siwon whipped his sister’s tears as he got up and left the room.

Jiyeon sat there in silence as she heard the laughter down the stairs. She shut her eyes remembering it just as it was yesterday.

*flashback*

“CHOI JIYEON! Wake up or else all your oppas will enter your room.” Omma screamed up the stairs as Jiyeon rolled over and fell back asleep.

5 minutes later there was a huge slam as all 13 brothers fell onto her bed.

“GET OFFF!!! I can’t breathe!” Jiyeon said back as she attempted to breathe.

“Hurry! It’s Christmas and you’re the last to wake up!!” Kyuhyun said as they all got off your bed

“Okay! Let a girl get ready geez!!” Jiyeon said as she sat up.

All the boys laughed as they exited the room. The smell of Christmas was in the house and the sound of laughter filled the air.

*end of flashback*

Now 5 months later the laughter seemed as it was forced and there was no more warmth left in the house. Jiyeon sighed as she got up and put on the last hanging outfit she had in her closet.

She headed down the stairs as everyone said bye to her brother. Siwon gave his sister a nice long hug as he kissed her forehead and led her to the door.

“I’ll see you in South Korea in a few days.” He said as he looked at the hurt in his sister’s eyes

“Take care of yourself.” Jiyeon said as she forced herself to turn around and head towards the car which would take her to the airport. She turned around to see the pain in her brother’s eyes. Tears formed as she waved bye and entered the car. Once inside Jiyeon cried knowing it might be a while till she would meet her brother again.

*30 mins later*

“Miss we are here.” The chauffer said as he looked through the rear view mirror at Jiyeon.

“Thank you so much. No need to send me off Robert.” Jiyeon said as she waved by knowing this was probably the last time she would see her body guard for he was American and would be staying in the States with his family.

Jiyeon climbed out of the car just as Kyuhyun reached her car. He held out his hand as Jiyeon took it only to balance herself. As soon as she got out, she quickly let go knowing it was awkward. Kyuhyun shyly smiled as Jiyeon did the same.

“Let’s go inside. No reporters know that we are here so no one should be here.” He assured her as she saw all the other Super Junior members enter the airport. She smiled as her and Kyuhyun entered the lobby.

They were almost to the gate when Kyuhyun insisted that he buy Jiyeon her favorite white chocolate mocha frappe. All the members were already inside just waiting on Kyuhyun and Jiyeon.

“10 mins before Seoul flight 253, all passengers please make your way to the entrance.” An announcement was made.

Jiyeon started to panic since her and Kyuhyun were nowhere near the entrance. She stood there waiting for Kyuhyun as 7 minutes flew by. Jiyeon started getting worried as she saw Kyuhyun run towards her.

“Here! Let’s go!!” Kyuhyun handed over the drink and grabbed Jiyeon’s hand as they ran to the entrance.

“Isn’t that Super Junior’s Kyuhyun?!” A lady asked her friend.

“OMG it is! Is that his girlfriend!!” her friend asked

“I have no clue. Let me tweet this!!” The lady said as she started tweeting right away.

Jiyeon and Kyuhyun made it just in time as it was their turn to board the plane

“Ya what took you guys so long!?” Leeteuk asked

“Sorry oppa. I wanted this.” Jiyeon held up her drink.

“It’s okay. Let’s get inside shall we.” Eunhyuk said as they boarded the plane.

~

After 12 hour the plane finally landed in South Korea. The Super Junior Members all said bye as they had schedules to do meaning you would have to see your new apartment by yourself.

You stepped into the extra car Super Junior had prepared for you. You bowed to Super Junior’s Manager as he drove to your new apartment.

“Um…Jiyeon. Are you and Kyuhyun dating?” he finally asked

“No...Why would you ask?” Jiyeon replied

“Twitter. It’s caused a big uproar in SM.” He told her

“HUH? No trust me. I wouldn’t date Kyuhyun. He’s just a good friend and brother.” Jiyeon said as she stared out the window.

15 mins later

Jiyeon arrived at the tall glass building as it was now her new home. She sighed as she entered the building being greeted by the door man. Jiyeon made her way to the front desk to get the passcode and apt number

“Hello my name is Choi Jiyeon. I am the new tenant here. My brother said I could get all my information from you guys.” Jiyeon said politely to the lady behind the desk

“AH! Siwon’s sister?? Here you go.” She happily handed you the envelope as Jiyeon opened it and found out she lived on the top floor.

Jiyeon got confused as she got into the elevator and pressed the 15th button. When she got there, a door was right where the elevator opened. Jiyeon put in the passcode as the door slide up and there a large open living room welcomed her. Jiyeon was confused as remembering that this was a 16 tall building.

As she wondered the house she found stair cases that lead upstairs to where her room would be and it led to a balcony that was a garden roof. Jiyeon was shocked at how big the apartment was when it would just be her living in it. She quickly searched for her phone to call her brother only to be sent to voicemail.

She sighed as she sat down on the bench and wondered what she would do with all the space she now had.