Just My Luck.. NOT

Game Over
You were awaken from your deep slumber when your dad pounded on your door.
"Come down for a while sweetie, we have a surprise for you~" you heard your mom say on the other side of the door.
You stretched & fixed yourself before going down.
"Good morning! What's the surprise?" You greeted your parents when you entered the living room.
"Well.. do you remember when you said you'd want to try living apart from us?" Your mom teased..
"yes?" You said anticipating.
"Your mom & I partly bought a condo for you to live, but both of you should behave." Your dad said & you jumped excitedly chanting "omg omg omg! Thank you thank you thank you!" But when you analyzed what your dad said..
"wait, partly? Both?" You asked confused & then the doorbell rang.
"They're here!" Your mom chirped & clapped like a giddy teenager as she went to open the door
"Oh my~ you've become such a fine young man~" you heard your mom said to someone & you don't have a good feeling about that someone. "Come in, come in, we just told her about it." Your mom said as they neared the living room & your stomach twisted.
You were right about the bad vibe you had. It was your bestfriend, correction, EX bestfriend & his family.
His mom praised you & asked you why you haven't been coming over to their house & you'd answer you have been busy.
He smiled at you. aww, won't you look at that? Looks like Ray suddenly got cured from his amnesia.
"So now you know me?" You complained in your head as you glared at him.
 
Your parents continued chatting with his, not feeling the tension between you two.
They still thought you're best of friends, how sweet. NOT..
An hour later the moms decided to cook for lunch & the boys watched sports on tv while you went up to your room to freshen up & pack.


Half an hour after eating lunch, you already went on your way to the condo and now, here you are..
"There are three rooms, one for each of you & a guest room incase we'd stay for the night." your mom said.
"And each rooms has bathrooms so no need to worry." His mom said.

"We already bought groceries too." His dad said.
"This will be a good experience for both of you" his mom said.
"And this is to prepare you for college too." Your mom said.
"I guess that's all there is. We'll be leaving now so you could unpack & rest already." Your dad said & they bid goodbye but on the last minute, your dad poked his head inside and warned: "and no monkey business!" Then finally left.
You snorted and mumbled "Tch. monkey business? Yeah right." As you went inside your room w/c was beside the guest room & adjacent to his.