Game On

Game Over

You just finished unpacking your things & organized your room when he knocked on your door.
"Dinner's ready." He called. You were supposed to decline but your stomach grumbled.
Well, you can't avoid him specially in the situation you're in.. you silently ate dinner & it was so awkward that you thought you'd vomit despite the hunger. you successfully finished eating w/o vomiting. Thank God..

You were the one who washed the dishes since he was the one who cooked.
When you were about to go back to your room he called you out in the living room where the tv was located.
Unfortunately, there's only one tv. Booo.
"What?" You asked impatiently.
"We have to sort things out." He said seriously.
"Sort what out?" You asked again.
"Rules. House Rules." He answered.
"Oh.." you said dismayed. You thought he'd sort out things between you two..

You had argued a lot going through the rules but thank goodness you've finally found an agreement.
You were about to go but you stopped on your tracks when he said "And lastly no one's allowed to fall for the other."
You then faced him again, "excuuse me??" you asked Dumbfounded.
"Let's play a game. The one to fall in love first, loses. And will have a consequence according to the winner." He said confidently.
"Maldo Andwae..does he know?? Ani, it can't be." You said to yourself. You gulped and bravely said "Game on!"

After that nerve wrecking conversation you directly went to your room, shut the door as you leaned on it for support.
"How hard can it be to pretend I don't love you anyway?" You whispered and tears started to flow.
"After all he have done how can I still.. are you that attached to him?!" You scolded yourself as you pounded your chest & cried yourself to sleep.