Game Over

Game Over
It's already in the middle of senior year & everyday you go to school you always look haggard.
How could you not?! The passed days, weeks, months were full of confusions & frustrations!
In school, ray would still ignore you but there was a time when you fainted, he was the one who rushed you to the clinic.
At home, he still won't acknowledge your presence though oftenly unconciously, you'd play & tease each other like before & tickle one another but whenever that happens he suddenly stops and go to his room.
It's like there's something reminding him that he's supposed to ignore you! Aaarrgh! And school is adding up to the stress!!
It was saturday night when you were watching your all time favorite comedy movie w/c was his all-time fave too.
He sat beside you and you'd both laugh & throw your favorite lines.
And then that scene came. Where you laugh out loud no matter how many times you've already watched it.
You were both laughing while looking at each other when he suddenly stopped and stood up. It was your time to stop.
He was about to go to his room when you decided that you've had enough with this !
You threw a cushion at him.
"What was that for?" He asked turning to your direction. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! THAT'S WHAT IT IS FOR!"