Everything has changed

Game Over

You & Ray have been Bestfriends since forever!
And as you grew up you became dependent on him but it all suddenly changed.
You slowly drifted apart. You had no idea what happened.

When you were freshmen in high school, you were still so close to the point that you could sleep in one bed!
Yes, and both of your parents allowed it. Cool right? No malice.

In sophomore, he decided to join the soccer team & you were his personal cheerleader.
You would bring him water & wipe his sweat that people thought you were together in w/c you'd blush denying.

By the end of junior year, after the prom, that's when everything changed.
You were so excited to let him taste the cake you baked for his birthday.
You were on your way to surprise him, only to be the one who'll be surprised instead.
You were holding his cake when you saw him walking your way with his teammates.
You had a big smile on your face & loudly said "HAPPY BIRTH--" he walked pass you like you were invicible..
"day.." you continued as your smile turned to frown as tears rolled to your cheek that fell to the candle w/c made the light burned out.
With a little hope, you thought he'd come back and say it was just a prank. But nothing. None. Nada. Zilch. He continued to pretend to not know you on the next day & the next day after & the next..

It's sad when your bestfriend turns into just a friend but it's sadder.. ani, it actually hurts when they become a total stranger.