* Me Or Her?? *

¤ BOMMIE ADVERTISEMENT SH0P ¤

 

Me Or Her??  

 

Genre: romcom
Characters: Jiyeon, L, Kai

 

STORY SUMMARY

Jiyeon/Miko/You and L.Kim were girlfriend and boyfriend during school days. Suddenly your boyfriend debut in a kpop boy band called Infinite. Many fangirls loved L and wanted to date him but not knowing he was already dating. Suddenly a news reporter caught you and L on a date. L kept on telling the reporter you and him were not dating and are practically strangers. You were sad and you left him secretly. A year later something happened...

 

- SNEAK PEAK -

Miko's POV

A year has passed since I left him. I wonder how he's been. Nah, I think he's fine since Infinite is one of the hottest boy bands and have lots of fangirls, What for worry. My plane landed and finally I'm back to where all the drama started. I took my luggage and went out of the plane. Tired, I went to a cafe in the airport and bought my favourite pumpkin latte.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!"  "Sungyeol you're so tall!!"  "Woohyun you're as handsome as ever!!!"  "Sunggyu your eyes are bigger than I thought!!"  "Sungjong you're so Cute!!!"

"Hoya you're so manly!!!"  "Dongwoo I love your teeth!!!"  "What was that, I thought then suddenly..."  "L you're so handsome, Please be my boyfriend!!!"

Oh no, the sudden thought of it rings a bell in my head. Infinite is here. The cafe door suddenly opened. 7 men walked in, and immediately all the ladies eyes were on them. "Oh no, What if L notice me.. " I panicked. I decided to act normal so that I wouldn't stand out.


L's POV

Another normal day with all the fangirls screaming and yelling our names. I went in the cafe and ordered a pumpkin latte. Then Woohyun suddenly said "Umm, L, do you think that girl sitting beside the window looks like Jiyeon? I mean look at her with her brown hair and slim figure."

I flinched hearing the name Jiyeon being said. Its been a year since she left me. I don't even know the reason she left me. I miss her. I looked at the girl sitting beside the window. It sure looks like Jiyeon. Then she suddenly turned around, leaving me in gawk. It is her!!

- To be continued -

 

Interested? Then just the Title or just below.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/902356/me-or-her-infinite-romcom-exo-infinitel-infinitemyungsoo