* I Switched body With a Jerk *

¤ BOMMIE ADVERTISEMENT SH0P ¤

 

º I Switched body With a Jerk º

º º º                                          º º º                                          º º º

Genre: Romantic Comedy
Characters: You and Jung, Daehyun

 

STORY SUMMARY

You're the most popular girl in school. Everyone envies who you are except for someone. Ever since then you hated that jerk since you first saw him, but what would happen if you end up switching bodies with the jerk?

 

~ TEASER ~

You slowly start to open and you end up still in the exact place and sport you were in. You glance from both sides and gave a confused look. You tilt your head curiously and just shook it off since you don't remember what the heck happened.

You suddenly spotted a familiar figure in front of you and you blinked, "Mwoyoe?"

"Yah! Park~~~" The voice called out.

is it me or am I hearing myself ? You thought curiously.

"Why the heck do I sound like a girl?... Or is it just me?" The person asked as he mess with his hair.

The two suddenly stood up and start to walk in the same direction. "Yah! Gwenchana?" The two of you suddenly asked.

At from what you are seeing, your eyes widden along with the "jerk" who was standing across from you. "BWOH?!" Both of them blured out.

~~~

 

I Like it, You Like it? You can't stand to read just the teaser? Then don't lose anymore time and check out the story by clicking on the poster, the Title Or just below.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/377725/i-switched-bodies-with-a-jerk-fantasy-lovestory-you-daehyun-enemyturnedlover-jerk-switchedbodies