* My Turn To Cry *

¤ BOMMIE ADVERTISEMENT SH0P ¤

 

× My Turn to Cry ×

Genre: school life , romance
Characters: Mark , Jinyoung , Jihyun ,Markjin, Markhyun

 

STORY SUMMARY

15 year old Park Jinyoung is a victim of bullying at school, targeted because his father was a murderer. Through a series of fated events, he meets Mark . Mark protects Jinyoung from the bullies, they become friends and soon fall in love. untill one day there is something they didn't expect happen is happening..
synopsis....
Mark is a student who moved from the United States and he is a new student at the JYP High School . He's a friendly and easy to befriend. until one day, a boy student always attracted the attention of Mark. the student was Park Jinyoung.

Jinyoung is a student who is always bullied by his classmate friends. He's a boy who is introverted and shy. his mother and his father died from a traffic accident. after his parents died Jinyoung lives with his grandmother. until one day, she met with Mark, his life started to change.
Meanwhile,Jihyun is a female student that intelligent and beautiful. When Mark moved in to that school. Jihyun had feelings for Mark. she's willing to do anything to get the attention of Mark. After she found out that Mark loved Jinyoung. Jihyun decided to frequent bullying Jinyoung .

×××     ×××

If you like fluffy fanfics and short and direct chapters, then you just have to click the Title, the poster or just below.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/897024/my-turn-to-cry-markjin