* Chanyeol was Here *

¤ BOMMIE ADVERTISEMENT SH0P ¤

 

> Chanyeol Was Here <

                        

Genre: Romance
Characters: Chanyeol and you

 

STORY SUMMARY

My eyes opened, there he was

Why? I hurt every time I see him

When can I be free? 

******   *****

 

- Teaser -

We came to a store that was for the same group that we were about to see in concert and I stopped walking. Rui looked to see if I had found something that I liked. When she saw that it was an Exo devoted store, she sighed. "Are you absolutely sure that you can do this?"

I turned to her and saw the worry in her face. "Yes I want to."

"No, it doesn't matter how much you want to, it's a matter of can you?"

She was right, can I? "Yes, lets act like nothing happened between me and Park Chanyeol."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! We loved this group before the problems with Chanyeol, right? Why should we let him get in the way of our love for this group?"

"You are so tough! OK! Lets go have some fun!" We headed towards the place where the concert was about to happen. We found our seats and sat down. "I am so excited!"

"Me too! which one is your bias?" I knew she liked a lot so I asked her to see who see would say this time.

"Luhan!" She squealed. I giggled. "And who is yours,  Mei?"

"Kris!" The light in her eyes dimmed.

"Pick somebody who will be performing tonight" we both were hurt from Kris leaving, so we avoide talking about it when we are in public because we cry.

"Um then it would have to be Tao or maybe DO..." I love them all but I have four, never mind, three biases. Tao, Kris, and DO. My other top bias used to be Chanyeol, but now... The lights dimmed and smoke appeared on the stage. The concert was starting, When I turned to tell Rui that it was about to start and how excited I was, I jumped back in my seat a bit when I didn't see her...

*****   *****

Are you curious? Want to read more? Then just click the poster or below

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/785755/1/chanyeol-was-here-you-love-gone-chanyeol-change