3 Years Later

Just A Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        A/N:

Hello there ~ it’s been a while, right? How’s everyone? I am so sorry for the late update. This'll be the last one for this story. Thank you for supporting my short and lacking KEO fics.

 

You see, I’ve been on a job hunting (since the hospital won’t accept my forms since I lack one important document, which is my board rating; they said I can get it after the oath taking, which is on the 23rd) and apparently, I found this ESL center (English as Second Language, they actually teach Koreans, Japanese and Chinese people English) and tried my luck. I only meant to submit my resume, when the guard told me to wait in the lobby since it was 7:30am and the higher ups are going to conduct an exam, right then and there.

 

And God I wasn’t ready for it! I was only in my t-shirt and jeans, with nothing in hand except for my pen and my not so useful stocked knowledge. There were three of us who took the exam and only the two of us passed. They immediately sent us for an interview and I was panicking. Sure, I know how to speak English, and I’m proud to say that my English is above average, but I just don’t know how to explain the difference between fun and funny, much and many, bored and boring and match and fit!

 

I got so shocked when the two of us actually passed the interview. I thought they were only to give us the schedule for the training, and I had no idea that they’ll throw us to the training immediately. I only had an empty envelope to write my notes on that day. The next day, another trainee joined us plus a Zambian who will be teaching a 1 teacher, 8 students class. Filipino teachers like me are going to handle a 1-to-1 class, like a tutoring session.

 

The good thing is that the training is for 2 weeks, and lunch is free. Plus we’re paid according to our test results. The pay is around $205 to $227 a month, plus $5 allowance per day during the training period. And since our training is around 10 days, more or less $50 for the whole training. And I swear, for people like me who are searching for job just to occupy my time, the pay’s good. I’m just curious though, the two trainees who were with me, they have an Education degree from college. I don’t know why I, a NURSE, has a higher pay than them. English and teaching are definitely not in line with my degree but.. -.-

 

On Monday, it’ll be the last day of our training and we’re starting officially on Wednesday, since Tuesday is a holiday. Heeee.

 

 

            The Journey of Lee Jaehwan -- From a mere fan who turned out to be Leo's childhood friend, to being the idol's wife.

 

            Cha Hakyeon, CEO of NNNNN Entertainment announced that their top idol, Leo, has been dating his childhood friend and is now on the process of planning their wedding. Three years ago, one of the idol's fanmeeting has ended abruptly due to the idol's actions towards the last fan. Dating rumours circulated the idol then. Sasaeng fans accused Lee Jaehwan, the fan slash idol's childhood friend, of stealing their man from them.

 

 

            It took them a year before confirming that they're actually dating. The year after, rumours has it that they're engaged. Leo has been attending his schedules with Lee Jaehwan behind the scenes. People around them noticed that the idol has been smiling more and the couple rings they have been wearing are actually eye catching. It took them 3 months after the news broke to confirm that they were engaged.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter