CANT UPDATE, I'M SORRY

Just A Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          I promised to have an update party, but things just doesn't go the way I wanted them to be. I'll just give you the brief story on what's happening to me lately. I'm really sorry you guys for breaking my promise. I'll update once I'm well.

 

 

​          I've been sick for a few days now, almost a week to be exact. My stomach's not being cooperative lately. I feel like my stomach has been producing A LOT of acids. Sunday night, I had a bad case of diarrhea that lasted until Monday morning. Monday afternoon, it stopped and pain was still there. Tuesday, I felt better but when evening came, my tummy hurts again. My sleep was disturbed; that was when I decided to visit a doctor. It was around 1am when I was trying to sooth my tummy and at the same time I was on the internet, searching for a doctor. I actually live around the hospital's corner, so the doctors' clinics are just a minute walk away from where I live. I chose like 3 doctors, and ended up not visiting any of those three. My first choice was cancelled since the doctor doesn't have clinics on Wednesdays. The second one comes in in the afternoon and I can't wait that much longer. The third one was the president of the hospital and I'm scared of him actually, though he's one of the nicest doctors I've met and considering I already have a record in his office (because the hospital has a school affiliated and the president himself takes the sick students under his care, personally caters us and free consultation is a privelege).

 

 

​          Okay so I was directed to a Gastroenterologist (who's father is also a Gastroenterologist), and he had me checked. He diagnosed me with hyperacidity and acute gastroenteritis. He told me that if diarrhea occurs again, I should opt for stool exam and come to him ASAP with the results. He had me on proton pump inhibitor therapy (aka acid  suppressants). I started with it, and it actually helps in the day but not at night. I still wake up in the middle of the night only to cry for the pain I'm in. It was Thursday when there was announcement that our Nursing Licensure Exam results will be out by Friday night. I got so stressed out that I wasn't able to sleep at all; with all the anxiety and the worsening pain.

 

 

​          Friday, I felt surprisingly okay the whole day. When the results came out and my name was among the 15,000 passers, I jumped for joy. Hey, who wouldn't? I passed the exam and I'm now a Registered Nurse! I called my mom up and she was ecstatic. I went out after to meet a frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter