Fan Meeting

Just A Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Okay so, a lot has been going on with me.

I had like tummy aches since Sunday night up until now, and it’s already Thursday afternoon here. I went to the doctor yesterday (and he was really handsome btw and he’s not my first choice too, since I wanted to go for a female one with 34 years of practice) and he said I have Acute Gastroenteritis (AGE) and hyperacidity. I was prescribed with a proton pump inhibitor and I should continue it for 2 weeks. He said if my diarrhoea comes back, I have to go for stool exam and return to him ASAP with the results; if not, then I have to go back 2 weeks after for a follow-up check-up. I’m a nursing graduate, btw and I’m waiting for the exam results for me to be a Registered Nurse. Speculations has it that the results will be out between Jan. 20-23, 2015. So I guess this pain and those sleepless nights are caused by the stress I’m in. So for now, no chocolates and dairy products for me, as well as carbonated and caffeinated drinks; no energy drinks and I have to rest (since I’m hard headed, I still go to the gym for work outs lol sorry doc)

Oh and btw, there’s this rookie group, NOM and they had a comeback showcase. I’m so proud of them and proud of myself that I’ve met them last year. And up until now, they’re still down to earth, I mean, since I’ve met them, I keep on tweeting them and they keep on hitting the favourite button. I tried tweeting to them last night, and guess what, my bias slash leader A=in and my second bias, Yohan oppa still keeps on hitting the favourite button. XD They hasn’t deleted their facebooks yet (and all members are on my friends list. Hah :p) Oh and Yohan oppa is a starlight too! He kept on tweeting about how awesome VIXX are when they had a comeback (Error era). He even posted a screenshot of his player and Error was on repeat lol.. XD

Anyways, here’s the second chapter you guys.

Comments juseyo ~ ^^

 

“Eonni, eonni! You’ve got mail! Did you send an entry to NNNNN Entertainment for Leo’s fanmeeting?”

 

 

          “I did. Why? Is that from the company?” Jaehwan asked as she took the envelope from the younger. “It’s from them!” She shrieked and tore the envelope open.

 

Lee Jaehwan-ssi:

 

 

          Greetings! This is to inform you that you are one of the lucky ones who are included in Leo’s fan meeting. Please be reminded that albums are the only thing allowed to be signed. Should you wish to have Leo write a message for you, you may do so on a piece of clean paper. Picture taking and selcas are allowed.

 

          Included in this envelope is your pass for the fan meeting.

 

          Thank you and congratulations. We hope to see you on Saturday.

 

 

Cha Hakyeon

CEO

NNNNN Entertainment

 

“Uwaaa, eonni daebak!”

 

 

          “This is not a dream, Bin, right?” Hongbin pinched Jaehwan on her arm, which earned her a moan in pain from the older.

 

 

          “nope.”

 

 

        “Taekwoon-hyung, CEO Cha has already chosen the fans that are to join the fan meeting.” Sanghyuk, Leo’s manager said as soon as he entered Leo’s resting lounge in the company. Leo, or Jung Taekwoon to everyone who are close to him, opened his eyes as he stared at his manager.

 

 

          “Here is their profile, hyung.” Sanghyuk handed the folder to Leo who took them willingly. He flipped the pages one by one; when he reached a certain profile, his eyes grew wide.

 

 

          “Hyung? Is there a problem?” Sanghyuk sensed that there’s a change in Leo’s mood as the older stared at the paper. Sanghyuk peaked, “Are you interested in her hyung? She’s pretty, you know.” Sanghyuk teased as he wiggled his eyebrows. Leo closed the folder and smacked Sanghyuk’s head with it gently.

 

 

          “She’s someone from the past.”

 

 

        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter