Speculations

Just A Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

The nurse is in. Lol.

I feel a little guilty into dragging my mom to come to me because of my pain.

Had my 3rd check up today, I was referred for an ultrasound tomorrow, with possible diagnosis of cholelithiasis (gallstones)

Hoping for a positive result.

 

          "Hwannie."

 

 

          "Woonie oppa." Jaehwan smiled at the idol.

 

 

          "This is really you, right? My Hwannie?" Leo was in daze just staring at Jaehwan. "How--how have you been?"

 

 

          "I'm good. And as promised, oppa. I'll be supporting you all the way."

 

 

          "Oh God I haven't seen you for so long and I've missed you." Gone was the stoic idol as he stood up and walked around the table to Jaehwan and hugged her tight. "I missed you so." Jaehwan was stunned at Leo's gesture and gently pushed him away.

 

 

          "No! Don't!"

 

 

          "Oppa, people are watching." Jaehwan whispered and felt him stilled. He broke away from the hug and faced the crowd who were either murmuring or digging holes on Jaehwan as they stare at her. Leo cleared his throat and whispered, "Can we have dinner tonight? You know, catch up or something?"

 

 

          "Leo-ssi, please sign her album and we need to go. Press are on their way after some fans uploaded a photo of you hugging Jaehwan-ssi." One of the producers approached Leo and informed him of the situation. "For now, Jaehwan-ssi, we advise you to come with Leo-ssi and his manager to the company. Jaehwan nodded. One of the producers announced on stage that the fan meeting has to end due to unforeseen circumstances. Leo and Jaehwan was led to the idol's car with security surrounding them.

 

 

          "Don't you think this'll make an uproar on your career oppa? I'm sorry." Jaehwan dejectedly said once they were settled in the car. Leo who sat next to her held her hand, "Aniyo. Don't worry Jaehwan-ah. I will protect you. How are you? How's Binnie and your parents?"

 

 

          "As I've said, I'm good. School's been really stressful lately but it's nothing I can't handle. Binnie's growing up well. Mom and dad are you know, always out of the country for business. And as usual, I'm taking care of Binnie."

 

 

          "I missed you."

 

 

          "You've said that for what, 3 times already."

 

 

          "I just can't believe that you're here, beside me, Hwannie."

 

 

          "ahem." Sanghyuk cleared his throat, "Hyung, as much as I'm happy for you in finding your first love, but can you explain the situation? Why must you hug her in front of the crowd. People are now speculating that you're dating and Jaehwan-ssi is the girl you've mentioned during your introduction for Don't Want to be an Idol."

 

 

          "I am not dating, Hyuk-ah. And yes, the song is for Jaehwan."

 

 

          "For me?" Jaehwan asked. To be honest, she was touched when Leo confirmed that the song was for her. It was totally unexpected.

 

 

          "Yes. And oh. Sanghyuk-ah, this is Jaehwan, my Hwannie. My childhood friend, my first love and the only one who owns my heart, from the day she was born up until now. Even though she rejected me and the pain she left still haunts me."

 

 

          "Woah there,hyung. It's the first time you talked that long. Uwaa. Daebak." Leo felt annoyed and hit Sanghyuk with the Spongebob doll.

 

 

          "Sanghyuk-ssi, what do you mean by that? Does he not talk?" Jaehwan asked as she stared at Leo who ducked his head and was feeling shy at her stares.

 

 

          "Not really. He does talk by one or two words, 5 at most."

 

 

          "Yah, oppa. Wae?" Leo just shrugged. "You know that I love talking to you. Ever since the day you rejected me, I just don't feel like talking to anyone."

 

 

          "And why?"

 

 

          "Because they're not you."

 

 

          "I'm sorry." Jaehwan felt guilty; so guilty that she's blaming herself. Leo was waiting for Jaehwan to talk more but the way she acted made him feel guilty and made him realize t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter