Be Mine

Just A Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

I am planning to start another story, an AU with VIXX and Infinite. Lol. I'm sorry, I just love my OT6 and OT7. <3

 

 

 

          "Jae.." Leo called out to the girl as they walked to the parking lot. Jaehwan was walking behind him and stopped on her tracks when her name's slipped out of his mouth. Leo turned around and walked to her. Holding her hand in his, Jaehwan shyly looked up and caught Leo smiling genuinely at her. "What's wrong?"

 

 

          "I can't believe that meeting my idol could lead to this."

 

 

          "What are you talking about?"

 

 

          "A scandal."

 

 

          "Jae, no. Don't think about it. And if a scandal really breaks out, then I'll be willing to admit that you're mine."

 

 

          "Aren't you a bit possessive? You haven't changed."

 

 

          "I AM possessive." Leo held Jaehwan's hand tighter. They reached the car park and Leo opened the passenger seat for Jaehwan. She climbed in and he shut the door close and ran to the other side and got in the car. The car ride to Jaehwan was filled with silence, except for Jaehwan giving Leo directions. Upon reaching, they saw a car parked in on the side walk just in front of Jaehwan's home.

 

 

          "Mom and dad are here, I guess." Jaehwan stated as Leo pulled up just behind the parked car. Jaehwan hand in hand with Leo walked to the door and she rang the door bell. Shuffling sound can be heard inside when the door was harshly opened by an excited Hongbin. "Eonni, you're home! Mom and dad arrived just a few minutes before---" They younger Lee stopped as she saw her sister's hand entwined with a man's. She looked up, "Leo??"

 

 

          "Hi Binnie." Leo smiled.

 

 

          "Leo -- as in the idol Leo? As in uri Taekwoon oppa?!" Hongbin's eyes filled with unshed tears. "Oh God, I don't know if my tears of joy is because of seeing my idol or seeing my favorite oppa whom I haven't seen for ages!" She threw herself to the idol as the latter gladly hugged the younger back.

 

 

          "I missed you, nae dongsaeng." He whispered as the younger nuzzled in his chest.

 

 

          "Binnie, why are you taking so long? Who's at the door, honey?" Mrs. Lee emerged from behind Hongbin and gasped when she found herself a handful of her older daughter. "Eomma!" Jaehwan sobbed. "I missed you!"

 

 

          "I missed you too, honey." She hugged her daughter back while her eyes were plastered on the man holding her younger daughter. "You seem familiar."

 

 

          "Hello auntie. Don't you recognize me?"

 

 

          "Wo-Woonie?" Mrs. Lee stuttered and Leo nodded his head. "Oh my baby! It's been so long! I missed you!" Mrs. Lee gestured to the man as he gave the elder a hug. "Have dinner with us. My husband would be delighted to see you."

 

 

          Dinner was spent talking and catching up as Leo told them of what happened earlier that day. Leo even invited to Lee's over to have dinner with his family soon, to which they agreed. Over de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter