Portrait

WE ARE MARRIED

The kiss lasted for about 5 seconds. You were left stoned for a second, you swallow hard. For other people, 5 seconds is just a few blinks. But this is a kiss. A kiss from a celebrity. That might cause both parties a problem, but as you were staring at Minhyuk who's now looking and smiling at you, it doesn't seem like he's bothered of what happened. So why would you? Himchan interrupted, "picture time!". You two smile and pose at the camera. When everything is done, you two stood at the side and talks with Daehyun whose one of the staff of the wgm booth too, "so we have to be together the whole event? you asked, Daehyun jokingly said "you can be together until tomorrow if you wanted to". You gave him a smug face, "I have errands. I need to give out flyers and other things. and besides you have a rehearsal right Minhyuk?". Your 'groom' replied "we have, but that's around 2 o'clock". Daehyun said "don't worry during his rehearsal and their perf we will be removing the handcuff". 

Minhyuk offered to help you giving out the flyers, he even said "they'll have enough reason to buy a ticket, I'm handing them the tickets personally" he slightly laugh at his bragging but later on he said sorry for bragging while scratching his head. Alright, that's cute. You only get to see that 'cute' side on TV, in one of their reality shows or his dramas, but not in person. Because usually, when he's in class, he's the typical manly student. 

Some girls students used the opportunity of seeing Minhyuk in the campus ground and asked if they could take a pic or autograph. He reply,"sure, but *showed your handcuffed hands* I'm with my wife, if that's alright" some students giggle of his words, but you haven't notice any negative reactions. Yet. But you're not looking forward to it.  A girl student stood in between you and Minhyuk, then another fan asked if she can stand on Minhyuk's right side so the picture will only show her and him. You are not offended by that and completely fine with it. After like 15 picture taking, Minhyuk apologise that he should now stop and couldn't accommodate everyone since me, his wife, has things to do. That taken me by surprise, he ask favor to some of female students who are obviously fans of them, "can you please help us give this out?" the girls excitedly said "yes sure, of course". He thanked them and held my hand and we headed to our booth.

Aira, whose busy as a bee right now, spotted us walking towards her and she was surprised with an 'O' expression on her face. Aira, "soooo you two are married.", Minhyuk "Ne, and because she became my wife, I need to help her with her job here today". Aira, "I see. Oh Jen! Have you ordered the food? It's twelve now." And that struck you, you haven't ordered anything yet! You, "oh my god!! not yet! aisssh they drag me as early as 9! wait...", You took your phone, dialled a number, while waiting for the other line to pick up, you asked Minhyuk "can you please wait for someone to answer, I'll just look for my wallet" he used his right hand to get the phone while you use your left to busily search on your bag.

You're worried cos you can't find your wallet, "Aira, did you see my wallet?", your friend said no. Aira, "maybe you still have it in your locker." It relieves you, maybe you really left it there and forgot to put it in your bag. Minhyuk, "someone answered already", you get the phone from him "hello, tereyaki mix. for fifteen person. Yes." after the phone call, you asked the other staffs "I need 55,000won. Who got? Aira, how much do you have? I have 20,000won here." Aira, "just a sec, ill check".

Minhyuk taps you, "here *handed you a 100,000won* .....its better to owe one person, instead of a few of the staffs". You looked at him he has a point, you took the money and nodded, you said "you're right. thanks. I'll give you the money later", he nodded. You gave the money to Kisha, one of the staff, "once the delivery arrived don't forget to ask for the official receipt. We will just go around the school, alright". 

Walking almost the entire school and sometimes getting stop by some fans who ask for Minhyuk's picture, you two decided to take a quick stop at the nearby bench at the soccer field, Minhyuk phone rings. You two are quiet, enjoying the feel of the heat of the sun and also you cant think of anything to say. Minhyuk, "do you feel awkward?", you look at him then went back facing the field, "a little.", then he said "don't be. or else ill be awkward too. *looks at you with a smile* you know what the last time I joined a school fair like this was in my third year in high school". You nodded, "that's years ago. The last time I did.....was last year." You both laughed. He said, "yeah, you're always active. Last year's fun fair was conflicted with our Blue Moon Asian tour." "I'm glad that I'm able to participate this year", he added. You, "I never thought you're the type of guy that is interested with these kind of things. You seem like you will just stay in front of your computer and play online games instead of getting under the heat of the sun and play teenager games. haha." Minhyuk, "Well at some point I thought the same, but staying at home will not help me meet and talk to interesting people." You automatically look at him and said "oh really?!" with a smile and giving him the don't-play-cute-on-me look.

A phone rang, you both look at your own pockets, it's yours. Aira's calling, "hello?", "J, foods arrived. Get here so you guys can eat.", "alright got that. We'll head back now." Minhyuk's looking at you waiting, "that's Aira?", "yep, she told us to go back and eat.' You two started walking when your phone ring again. Aira's calling, "we're walking already---", "drop by at the we got married booth first. You need to get and see something..". That bothers you instantly, "what did those jerks did this time?", "Just go there and you'll see. Bye!".

Minhyuk's eyeing you, and you just shrugged your shoulder. While walking you said, "we need to see whatever it is we needed to see in We Got Married booth, Aira told me.", Minhyuk nodded, "and I'm nervous about it. What will it be this time?" you added. Reaching the booth, seeing many girls squealing, and making their way into something while pointing their phones gave you a bad feeling and at the same time, you're very curious. Bang was there, the team captain of the soccer team, waved at you, you were surprise to see him participating in that booth, but you didn't bother asking him because you're too pre-occupied of whats going on. Bang, "hey! Good to see you guys, here are your pictures of the wedding earlier." He gave one each to you and Minhyuk, you stare at the pic, it's a picture of you two kissing. No it's not actually a kissing, it was just a peck on the lips. A simple peck on the lips. You simply said, "thanks. But can you delete your soft copy of this and DO NOT dare spreading this around? Can you?" Bang was about to say something when Minhyuk pointed the area where a lot of girls were busy crowding in, you followed where his finger pointing, and there, you got shock of what you saw, a huge portrait of the same picture Bang gave you awhile ago. The very same pic of you two lips-locked!  You felt your blood drained your head, you face Bang, "omg! What the fck!? Are you guys insane? Remove that thing!!! Now!" Bang was taken aback of your sudden anger, "they might post that online and Minhyuk might get a prob----" Minhyuk's already showing you his phone, there's a post on twitter mentioning him about the 'kissing' picture. Minhyuk, "gwaenchana, I can explain that later on my twitter. Don't worry that much on my side, but don't worry i'll make sure you wont get bothered by anyone because of this." You ask Bang again if they can remove the portrait, and why did they displayed it there in the first place, "you guys were the first couple today, so we thought of printing it out and display it to make it an attraction. Which a big help. Just let us use it Jen, anyway it's posted online already. We cannot do anything about it anymore"  All you can do right now is facepalm yourself, you mumbles "whatever...".