First kiss

WE ARE MARRIED

Jenskin Lee.
3rd year student.


Kang Minhyuk
CNBlue drummer
3rd year student

Being the top student among your class, it makes you really busy in an event like this. Your class is assigned in selling tickets for the main event.  And today, you will be busy like a blue-arse fly.

It's "Digital Seoul Culture Arts University Fun Fair" day. The main event of this fun fair is a mini concert, and a fan-meeting-like event for CNBlue. The show will start at exactly 6pm. 

The event also includes a raffle where you can join in a few contest which was not originally part of the program but you needed to ask the Dean to let you include that contest to make it more interesting and exciting. And the Dean allowed.

Many different game booths everywhere, there are some food stalls and merchandise-selling booths too.

It's 8'o'clock in the morning already and the Fun Fair begins. You started telling your team what to do, you handed them their IDs and wristbands indicating which booth they are in.

You walk to the main gate and posted the flyer "wanna play with cnblue? you better visit our booth. limited slots only", you smiled a little with the 'teasing' tactic your staff did in the flyer. Good thing, you and your friend, Aira, are in the same class with Kang Minhyuk, so asking a favor from him to use the cnblue performance to be able to sell out tickets for the game is a lot easier. Though you don't really talk or considered friends with Minhyuk, at least you two nod to each other if crossing ways in a corridor or canteen. He's friendly, well that's what you notice when he's around the class which is not often, he's an idol, and its actually a surprise that lately for two weeks now, he's physically in shool.

You remembered the day you begged Aira to talk to Minhyuk. 
Minhyuk agreed with the little favor. He even said, "if our booth succeed, then so our class. So that's great for us. No problem, we can do a few games." You heard Aira squeal, "omg Minhyukie kamsahamnida!!! Neomu!! You're so nice". When you took a glimpse of them all you see is Minhyuk's cute eye-smile while saying "No worries."

Your thoughts were disturbed when someone grabbed your wrist and drag you, "ya, Junhong!! what the hell are you doing?", Junhong said "we need to take you Jen, by request!", you grabbed Junhong's wrist to look from what booth he's in. "We Got Married Booth". You panic, "kya! Choi Junhong! I'm also a staff of this event! can't you see this? You do know I'm a staff. I'm excempted to any of the games!"

Junhong  halted and thinks for a few seconds, and went back to look at you, "I don't remember such rule. Let's go." You were about to run away from him, when Himchan appeared in front of you all of a sudden, and place the handcuff in your right wrist. Himchan, "don't dare to run, it will hurt your wrist". You are mad because there are lots of things you need to finish and yet you're disturbed by these two idiots. You tried to stop them from walking, "look himchanie, let me go. let's make a deal. let me go, just say you couldn't find me. Then ill do you guys a favor." Junhong, "mianhae Jen, we already got a huge favo----- ouch!" Himchan stepped on Junhong's foot big time. You were puzzled by the action, and trying to sink-in what is it when the two push you to walk and blind-folded you.

You are cursing silently, cos seriously you've got things to do and you're stuck with this stupid married booth. You guys finally reached the booth, and heard someone yelled "what happened to you two? it took you forever to get the bride?", Himchan just said "she's trying to scape cos of her work...", the other guy said again, "the groom was here for 15 minutes already."

The guy, who seemed to be playing the 'Priest' said, "okay, take their blindfolds off". You have to cover the top of your eyes cos of sudden bright sight. Then when everything is normal, you look at your 'groom' but you have to look upward cos you didn't  expect he'll be tall. And that make you give a slight surprise expression "oh! You!". It's Minhyuk. Your classmate. The cnblue drummer. You instantly face the 'priest' which turned out to be Youngjae, "ya! isn't he excempted to this kind of games? he's a celebrity! we might get a problem with this". Minhyuk, "it's alright, this is our school fair". Himchan without saying a word, place the other end of handcuff to Minhyuk's wrist and you don't know if you misheard it but you think the latter said "thanks" to Himchan.

Youngjae, "they can stop the wedding if they want...but I doubt they can." he winks. You can only sigh and slightly threat him "if I get a prob with my tasks today, you and your team are dead!" Youngjae just gave you a big smile while he was batting his eyelashes and said "let's start". Minhyuk let out a slight laugh, grinning while shaking his head.

As the short 'ceremony' went on, you eyed Minhyuk sideways, you notice him calmly staring at Youngjae. You are now staring at your handcuffs. Your skins are touching. And this is every fans dream situation with their idols, a skinship. But you can't be that happy since you're slightly worried, knowing how some Korean fans would react in things/situations like this.

Again, your thoughts were disturbed when Minhyuk turned to face you. You panic again, this is the moment which worries you since the beginning. You look at Minhyuk, he smiled and still looking at you. Youngjae speak "with the power given to me by this school, I now announced you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." You held your breathe, and seconds passed, Minhyuk still doesn't move, just looking at you. You felt weak, cos you don't know what to do either, you told him in a whisper-like tone "cheeks would do actually...." he smiled again, and approach your face, held your nape, and kissed your lips.