Thank you~~

WE ARE MARRIED

When CNBlue came back from Chile, Minhyuk invited you and Aira in their apartment for dinner.  You're worried to go alone cos you might feel awkward with the other members around, so you told him you'll be with Aira.  As you two arrived, Minhyuk and Jungshin were busy in the kitchen,   Minhyuk came to you and gave you a peck on the lips which make the three men growls. You wanted to help them in the kitchen but you know yourself that youre not a good cook, "i didnt know that Minhyuk actually can cook", you said. Yonghwa answered "who said he's cooking? He was just cutting the vegetables and meat, its Jungshin who cooks." You laughed and gave them an 'O' expression, "i think i can help them cutting the veggies too, i'll go take a look". As you are approaching him, you gave him a quick kiss on his nape, "need some help?", "don't do that again, its my weakness" he smiled. Youre eyeing him if he was joking, then he suddenly kiss you quickly on the lips. "You got me there.~" you punch him lightly. "Yah you two lovebirds, if you will do lovey dovey here, please leave the kitchen and let me cook alone". Minhyuk retorted, "i told you hyung, we can just order food, we cant really cook." Jungshin hit Minhyuk's head lightly, "its your girlfriend's first visit here, make an effort to impress her! Paboya!", Minhyuk pouted, "hyung, what makes you think you're cooking will impress her?". Jungshin acted hurt, "aish this! Instead of insulting me, i think you should thank me." Minhyuk, "fine! Thanks hyung. Will let you cook now then. Jinja I cant be of any help here. Kaja Jen". The two of you headed back to the living area, and joined the others playing online games.


Dinner time. Everyone was hesitant in eating the food, but you started tasting it, you took three spoonful of the soup, tasted and swallowed it, then the members are eyeing you gave them a its-okay look. You secretly pinch Aira. When all the members had a taste of the soup they all blurted a disgusted face, "ya! Lee Jungshin did you even tasted this before serving it to us?", Yonghwa said. Jungshin who look confused, "i did earlier. But not when I add more seasoning". Minhyuk stood and held out the food they secretly ordered, "i know this will going to happen so i ordered a saviour for our dinner". 


The night is almost over. Before going home, Minhyuk insisted to take a look of his room first, the members said its alright, when you entered his room the first thing you look at is the portrait, if its there. And yes, its still there. You told him, "that picture cost yu a lot", Minhyuk shakes his head "it's all worth it babe". You noticed there are a few small frames hanging on the wall, a picture of you sleeping soundly. And a picture of you in your classroom laughing. Another picture of you while you're in front of the class explaining something from the board. And a theres three more of you sleeping, same location of the first frame. You're surprised,  you gave a questioning look while he's looking down at you, "this kinda giving me a creepy feeling. You look like a stalker with this photos", you smiled, he smiled back "I only take that one when you're sleeping, the rest was taken by Junhong and Daehyun using my phone", he grinned. You pointed at your sleeping picture, "this. This was the night of the Fun Fair, where we slept in the waiting room. So you took a picture of me huh." "Not only a picture, i also have a short video, you even had this whisper like snore. So cute." You hit him, he laugh and hold you hand and not letting it go, "it was really cute. You must be tired thats why you slept so well", "then when i thought you're not waking up any sooner, I decided to take a nap too. Then I slept well too". 


You smiled at him while shaking your head, "you took advantage of me", Minhyuk "advantage? I didn't even dare kissing you while you're asleep.  Taking advantage of a sleeping person is never my style. I want my girlfriend or the person i like to be fully aware that I'm kissing her. So i would know if she likes it or not.", you're surprised of his words, his confidence-level, "are you kang minhyuk?" You jokingly asked. Instead of answering you, he pulled you closer to him, and he lean to kiss you, you two kissed, stopped when there's a need for air, "I'm Kang Minhyuk, the guy you're married and the guy whose crazily inlove with you. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your life, Jen". You hold both sides of his face and stares at him, "thank you too for working you way to be a part of my life. I promise to be the girlfriend you deserves."


He leaned for another kiss. A knock disturb your kissing, Yonghwa said from behind the door, "it's better if you guys sleepover cos Aira and Jungshin kept losing on the game and she bet all her money!", Aira screamed "I am not going home without taking my money back!" You two already went out of the room laughing at whats going on. Jonghyun teased Aira, "Sorry i guess you need to say bye bye to your house cos you wont be going home." They laughed out loud. 


Minhyuk back-hugged you tightly and contented watching the other members play around. He kept whispering that he loves you and you do the same.

-END-

 

A/N: Sorry, even if I wanted to write bed scenes, i just couldn't, I'm not good in wordings. Lol. And this actually went tooooo long than as I expected. I planned to post this on cnb's 5th anniv but because it went on and on, i couldn't post it without a proper ending (well does my ending okay?!) so i wasn't able to post it. Anyway, this is a first #shortfanficstory I wrote this year. Forgive my grammar. It's also my first time writing here on aff. :)